AmpFactory December!

• Broke down and bought the vintage pack and...I need to spend a ton more time with them but I didn't like the profiles on first audition nearly as much as a few of the amps from bundles 2 and 3. :huh: those who don't have packs 2 and 3, I would strongly advise taking advantage of the discount and get both. You'll get a ton of mileage out of them and really have all tonal genres covered.

• Broke down and bought the vintage pack and...I need to spend a ton more time with them but I didn't like the profiles on first audition nearly as much as a few of the amps from bundles 2 and 3. :huh: those who don't have packs 2 and 3, I would strongly advise taking advantage of the discount and get both. You'll get a ton of mileage out of them and really have all tonal genres covered.

Hey will, what guitar / s are you using w the vintage pack ?
    My experience has been that certain gits work better w certain amps, or should I say sound better, imo, ..

• Last night I was playing an American Standard Strat and Epiphone ES-339 w/ Burstbucker Pro pups. Those 2 guitars cover a ton of tonal ground. But like I said, need to mess around some more. Just didn't have the "wow" factor I got like with a bunch of Andy's other stuff.

• Will. Try increasing the cab character and lowering the cab bass response. This worked a treat for me when using my les paul. The Vibrolux full is now my favourite profile.

I messed with the cab character a bit, one of the "tricks" I recently suggested in the "room sound in your headphones" thread. A great tip indeed. Like I said need more time, but for me packs 2 and 3 offer more wow factor out of the gates.

• Last night I was playing an American Standard Strat and Epiphone ES-339 w/ Burstbucker Pro pups. Those 2 guitars cover a ton of tonal ground. But like I said, need to mess around some more. Just didn't have the "wow" factor I got like with a bunch of Andy's other stuff.

Hmmm, nothing unusual about those. I'm sure w a bit more time you'll be drooling over these amps.

• Hmmm, nothing unusual about those. I'm sure w a bit more time you'll be drooling over these amps.

Not necessarily. Vintage amps aren't for everybody....they're kind of an acquired taste....and they certainly didn't sound like they do now when they were new. The filter caps, etc., have all changed value, and the paper speaker cones are as dry as desert sand.

Certainly, YMMV.

• Andy, in light of this promotion and that I have also purchased all your bundles, I think the responsible thing to do is to release the Classic Rock bundle before the holidays :) After all you owe me :)

Just kidding, I love your work, keep up with the great work.

Michael.

• I will try my very best to do that..:)
    the good news is the studo will be finished a day earlier than expected woo hoo!.. - the bad news that does not leave me much time before xmas to finish up!.. - although I will be working dog&bone to make it happen. Sunday cant come fast enough!

Also of course there will be the LazyJProject just after xmas.. (already started that here) but need more from them in the new year.. (super cool crazy good)

• Soooo..... What's next on the profiling list???? :D

Have nothing but great things to say Andy. Profiles are insane!!! All of my live patches are your profiles, mostly the 5153 profiles, the 6505 TS from pack 3 I believe, and the Soldano lead patch for all my leads, never been happier!!! :thumbup::D:thumbup:

• Could you maybe already tell us which amps will be in the classic rock pack?
    My budget only allows one pack, and i'm still not sure which one to take, but a classic rock. Now thats something very interesting.

Good thing about the studio!

• Could you maybe already tell us which amps will be in the classic rock pack?
    My budget only allows one pack, and i'm still not sure which one to take, but a classic rock. Now thats something very interesting.

Good thing about the studio!

Think big rock sounds. - powerchords of destruction,through to 80's Hair and 70's classics :)
    Thats all im saying for now...
    But its gonna be a lot of fun!

Studio nearly back!