KPA With Equator D5 Studio Monitors Review

• I started out with the M-Audio BX8 D2 Studio Monitors with the KPA and have no complaints. I'm bought a pair of Equator D5 Studio Monitors for Florida because of limited space. I was hesitant because of the size and thought there would be a significant drop off with the Equator D5's in the bass response. Well, the Equators have more than enough bass response. In fact, I like the bass response even better than the BX8 D2's. The Equator D5's have a tighter bass response that sounds more like I'm use to hearing when playing my Strat through my Fender amps. The Equator D5's have a big sound with the KPA that fills the room. It's more (for lack of a better term) three dimensional sound. I don't usually play that loud, but I did turn up the D5's and they hold together without any distortion or breakup. At $299 a pair, I think the Equator D5's are an amazing deal. Equator offers a 60 day no questions asked return. When I had auditioned 5" and 6" Studio Monitors at GC, They all sounded small and lacked depth and bass response. Not so with the Equator D5's. Check out the link below and read the great reviews. I wasn't able to find one negative review.

http://www.equatoraudio.com/D5…ith_DSP_300_Pair_p/d5.htm