<<o>> Christmas-Profile-Bundles <<o>>

• From today until December 31 - we offer a 'ChristmasBundle' special price.

Each of our profile bundles will be 30% off - just enter the coupon code: ChristmasBundle

This code can be used for all our bundles (Bundle1 ... Bundle4).
    It's not limited to one bundle only.

Bundle I and III are for general use.
    Bundle II contains very rare and great sounding vintage amps.
    Bundle IV is for high gain and heavy.

You own all 4 bundles already?
    Buy any of the two latest Packs (31 or 32) and get the other one for free.

[Blocked Image: http://www.soundside.de/shop/images/profiling.jpg]

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

Edited 2 times, last by Armin ().

• I am glad you like the profiles this much.

Now I have profiles for all kinds of sounds - acoustic, clean, vintage, crunch, blues, rock, jazz, bass, funk, high gain, metal and more ...

... and I'll enjoy the silence - after all the UFO sounds in the last months.

The next new profiles will come in 2013.

Time to enjoy what's all available ...

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

• Armin,

Just wanted to drop a Thank You! I picked up bundle IV a few days ago. The hardest part is going through the 121 Dzl profiles figuring out which ones to keep on the KPA all the time. You have patience to make that many profiles of the same amp. I'm loving the Dark Terror as well and have hardly gotten into the Mesas and Elmwood so far.

Thanks!

-Lonnie

• Just bought PackII.
    Couldn't miss out on all those vintage amps 8o
    After all, in 1967 I was 16, and playing through my brand new $170 Vibrolux, with my white Hagstrom III.

Thanks for the Christmas gift Armin :thumbup:

• Just bought PackII.
    Couldn't miss out on all those vintage amps 8o
    After all, in 1967 I was 16, and playing through my brand new $170 Vibrolux, with my white Hagstrom III.

Thanks for the Christmas gift Armin :thumbup:

You're my age! At that time I was playing through a Fender Twin Reverb with JBL's using a Gretsch Chet Atkins Nashville. God, I wish I had that gear still!

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Hi Armin

do you use the same coupon code to order the last 2 sets, or do i buy one and you send the other free

Paul

• You're my age! At that time I was playing through a Fender Twin Reverb with JBL's using a Gretsch Chet Atkins Nashville. God, I wish I had that gear still!

My age too :wacko: Hard to believe I'm this old. I was playing through a 66 Tube Royal Guardsman and a Gibson 335, a Maestro fuzz and a Vox wa( which is the only thing I have left) Somehow I still remember those old "Hippy days" and I am still gigging. Love my KPA now I get to relive all my old amps and new Deizels and more. Ps just getting ready to order the vintage pack. Merry Christmas

• Hi Armin

do you use the same coupon code to order the last 2 sets, or do i buy one and you send the other free

Paul

If you own all the bundles just buy any of the two packs - and send me an email - I'll send you the other profile pack direct (for free).

• This special offer ends December 31 - German (!) Time - so if you live somewere else purchase in time.

• Armin, I wanted to buy it yesterday 31/12/2012 (loaded some money to my paypal) but why I have to pay additional 19% tax? I am form Poland. I was buying profiles from your commercial competition and no tax was added...

• All our prices are in $ and will be automatically calculated into Euro (in your case).
    The same is true for all over the world.
    In case you think the exchange rate from ShareIt (our ordering provider) is not good - select $ and use the exchange rate from your creadit card or paypal.

Shareit automatically collects tax for all orders from the EU.

We get the same amount of money regardless from were you buy.

• Well I just don't get for whom I have to pay the tax. 19% VAT is not Polish rate. You sell the profiles in Germany, so you pay 19% VAT? If so, could you please add information that prices shown on page soundside.de don't include taxes? Or just for whom is this tax? Like I said buying profiles from your competition was PRICE ON PAGE = PRICE TO PAY.