<<o>> Christmas-Profile-Bundles <<o>>

• It's the same for all software you buy - as long as you live in the Eu and the seller as well - you have to pay VAT.

If you live outside of the Eu you don't have to pay tax.
    VAT is for the state.

We don't sell our software - we only create software and profiles - all selling is via ShareIt:
    Here you find all about it:
    http://www.shareit.com/ccc/index.html?language=english

Our competition? What competition? Our profiles are unique....

... but If you prefer to pay 80Pounds for a bundle = $130 let me know.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• I agree with skoczy. Here in Germany - where Armin and i live - it's compulsory to disclose the price including the VAT (§ 1 Preisangabenverordnung). I don't know about the legal positions in other countries but i never saw an indication of price on the internet or elsewhere without the VAT. I think it would be at least fair, if you Armin would change this.

Gartner

• Here in Poland when you present price for an item you also must say that it includes VAT - you may also present untaxed price aside, but always you have to show final price with VAT. Now Armin I believe your profiles are top notch and I am tempted to buy them. Just I had the issue on 31st December 10 minutes before New Year party. Had little time to charge my paypal. Guests came, I was trying to buy profiles, and then... This is why I asked earlier if price for bundle with 30% discount will be 48,99$. So either there can be asterisk by every price indicating that it does not include VAT, or just show prices with VAT - yes it would be fair. Or maybe shareit requires you to present prices without VAT and shareit automatically charges VAT?

• iT WOULD ALSO BE NICE IF ARMIN & ANDY BOTH LISTED PRICES IN US DOLLARS AS WELL. I GOT QUITE A SURPRISE WHEN I ORDERED PROFILES JUST BEFOR NEW YEARS.

If they would do it, then the prices will change the all time. You cannot expect them to take in charge the exchange rate. Same as US suppliers do not list prices in € (and if they do is just an automated conversion rate routine)

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I buy stuff from Germany in €uros and €nglish Pounds etc and go to xe.com to see the exchange rate everytime if it's not in €

if you got a surprise it was because you are "of the computer generation" and have become too lazy :)

:cursing:

Leg em down and yackem smackem

• As mentioned before - We ask for the same price worldwide.
    All prices are in $ at our Homepage,
    The final price will be displayed before the order (with the selected currency and VAT added in case you live in the EU) - all as the German and EU law wanted.

ShareIt can't know where you live and what currency you like to use.
    Just enter this data and the final price will be calculated and shown (with the current exchange rate),

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Edited 2 times, last by Armin ().

• 'The final price will be displayed before the order (with the selected currency and VAT added in case you live in the EU) - all as the German and EU law wanted.'

That means, if you read e.g. a bundleprice of $69,99 on soundside.de you have actually to pay $83,29 (§69,99 + 19% German VAT) via ShareIt. And that's definitely not according to German law. "Wer Letztverbrauchern gewerbs- oder geschäftsmäßig oder regelmäßig in sonstiger Weise Waren oder Leistungen anbietet oder als Anbieter von Waren oder Leistungen gegenüber Letztverbrauchern unter Angabe von Preisen wirbt, hat die Preise anzugeben, die einschließlich der Umsatzsteuer und sonstiger Preisbestandteile zu zahlen sind (Endpreise)" [§ 1 Preisangabenverordnung]. Translated: The person who OFFERS a product has to disclose the price including VAT. ShareIt is delivering your profiles, but not offering them.
    I like your profiles, but i don't like the intransparent pricing and i understand that people are at least surprised.

• I doubt at 63 years old, I'm from the "Computer Generation" and realize it was my own ignorance that caused my surprise and I assure you I will not make that mistake again.. But considering the # of Kpa's probably being purchased in the US, It might be a nice idea to have the true cost posted. Just a thought :whistling:

• I doubt at 63 years old, I'm from the "Computer Generation" and realize it was my own ignorance that caused my surprise and I assure you I will not make that mistake again.. But considering the # of Kpa's probably being purchased in the US, It might be a nice idea to have the true cost posted. Just a thought :whistling:

OK sorry, I take that back :) you are not of the computer gen at all :) more like from the real world :)

Leg em down and yackem smackem

• The final price will be displayed before the order (with the selected currency and VAT added in case you live in the EU) - all as the German and EU law wanted.

[german]
    Armin, ich bin Kunde bei dir und auch noch ein zufriedener Kunde. Ich kenne auch das MwSt-Problem bzgl. ShareIt als Payment-Service. Stört mich selbst also überhaupt nicht, dass du die Preise netto ausweist. Aber ich möchte dir trotzdem für den Hinterkopf mitgeben, dass dich damit jeder (egal aus welcher Motivation heraus) jederzeit kostenpflichtig abmahnen kann. Möglicherweise bist du dir des Problems bewusst und trägst einfach das Risiko. Aber evtl. ist dir diese ganze Sache auch nicht so bewusst. Eigentlich sollte es ja kein Problem sein, auf deiner Website Brutto- und Netto-Preise gleichzeitig auszuweisen und entsprechend kenntlich zu machen. :)
    [/german]

Cheers,
    Martin

• [german]
    Hallo Martin,

ich bin mir der Sache sehr bewusst.

Rechtlich verkaufen wir rein gar nichts.
    Wird sind nur der Hersteller der Produkte.

Unser Resellter (Verkäufer) ist ShareIt (weltweit).

Alle Preise werden auch in der jeweiligen Landeswährung angezeigt und - wenn der Käufer aus der EU kommt - incl. MWST.

Einfach mal auf einen beliebigen 'Buy Now" button drucken - dann sieht man das.

Für alle Deutschen steht es auch genau auf unserer deutschen Seite erklärt (Dazu einfach auf die Deutschland Fahne klicken)
    [/german]

Edited once, last by Armin ().

• for all none German speaking readers.

You pay the same price all over the world - e.g. $19.99 for a profile pack.

We (Soundside.de) don't sell anything, we are the producer - all selling will be done by your reseller 'Shareit'.

As soon as you click on any 'buy now' button will your price be displayed - the final price depends on two things:
    1) The selected currency - if you select $ - then $19.99 is the price - in all other cases $19.99 will be calculated with the current exchange rate by ShareIt
    2) The country of delivery - inside the EU: price will be shown incl. 19% German VAT - outside the EU will no VAT be added.

Share it explains it like this:
    Adapting sales tax/VAT when country of delivery is changed

If the country of delivery is changed during the order process, the sales tax/VAT rate shown here may also change.
    Note: We are required by law to display final prices (equal to the product price plus any applicable VAT) in the order process. Under certain circumstances, if, for instance, a VAT ID is entered during the order process for a transaction between two companies, the total amount displayed may be reduced by the exact VAT amount.

I think all is said by now - if anybody needs additional information please send an email to us or ShareIt or send me a PM.

Edited 4 times, last by Armin ().