Export filtered rigs only

• I thought this was an available function but went to check today and it isn't.

Please add a "export filtered rigs" option as this way it's possible to export only my favorites or rigs that I have profiled which makes organizing them much, much easier. Thanks.

• Oh and while you're at it, why not add also a "delete all rigs except favorites" function? Or delete currently filtered? Or delete all except currently filtered? Wow, that would be seriously awesome and a great time saver.

• There's kind of a way of doing that now.

When you save a rig to favourites, at the same time save a Snapshot...or just save a Snapshot.
    Make a backup of your KPA, change the .kpabackup to .RAR.
    Unzip it, you'll see a Snapshots folder.

Then, If you really want you can do this, do a 'clean up', delete all rigs and save only your Favourites/Snapshots.
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/55669…20amounts%20of%20rigs.pdf

Actually I have an even easier way of doing this, I use a shell script that copies all the rigs which contain my name (that's what happens when you favorite a rig) to a specific folder and then I can move them back to my rigs folder. Really easy for *me*, because I'm proficient in OSX/Linux shell scripts, but not really the easiest for someone who isn't computer savvy. The way you describe for doing it isn't the easiest either, most people already have their favorites and would have to go back and take snapshots of them. Not sure how many other people have, but I ended up with 240 of them which isn't a number you want to go back and take snapshots one by one. Anyway the reason I asked for this feature was to make our lives easier regarding rig management.

• You can have more than just one usb-stick where you store different timepoints or different setups of your system and that you can restore to the kpa if needed. One with your own rigs, one with the rigs that you still need to try, one with the bought rigs....whatever you want.

• You can have more than just one usb-stick where you store different timepoints or different setups of your system and that you can restore to the kpa if needed. One with your own rigs, one with the rigs that you still need to try, one with the bought rigs....whatever you want.

The purpose of this feature request is to make managing rigs from the KPA itself simpler. I don't see how having multiple USB sticks with different sets of rigs would help accomplish that ?(