Hughes & Kettner Access

• Hi All,

This is my 1st post, I just got my Kemper on Friday.

I have uploaded 3 profiles from my rig, please give me feedback on what you guys think.

I think it is important to note that I profiled these using my EV ELX112P, so the tone can be slightly different depending on your monitoring source.

Here is the full rig:

Hughes & Kettner Access preamp
    Fryette 2/90/2 Power Amp
    Forte 3D 2X12V with a WGS Vet 30 & Retro 30 - These are wired true stereo, so I have only picked one speaker at a time to profile with
    Radial JDX direct

I am having problems with profiling more, I keep getting the error code that my amp is too noisy and I have to turn down the gain.
    I have done it, and still get the error code, and I am not using extremely high gain.
    I have searched the forum but didn't find any real solutions besides turning the gain down.
    Do you think it is because I am going direct with the Radial?

I am loving the Kemper, so exciting and I can't stop playing!
    Thanks to all of you for your downloads, I hope to be able to offer more myself.

• Hi vablows. Your Bluesy/Bluesy2 profiles :thumbup: are nice! For my tastes I turned off the Wah and added some compressor up front. Tone is perfect. As for the crunch and heavier profiles, I'll leave that to others. I play mostly in the "clean" realm. Thanks for sharing!

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer