Saving function error

• I´m just learning how to program Midi. A couple of times the assigned Rig has been deleted an is replaced with an other Rig. Well that's perhaps an user error, ? Anyhow there is another issue I´m worried about. When I try to save a Rig, say after some modifications, I press Save/ Replace. Nothing happens?? Of course I tried to disconnect Midi cables, still can´t save.

Any suggestions?

I'm on 1.5.2.7842. Got the KPA back from Kemper a month ago, they replaced the CPU. I guess they installed everything correct, everything has worked fine until now.
    /Hans Jakobsson Sweden-Umeå

• I´m just learning how to program Midi. A couple of times the assigned Rig has been deleted an is replaced with an other Rig. Well that's perhaps an user error, ? Anyhow there is another issue I´m worried about. When I try to save a Rig, say after some modifications, I press Save/ Replace. Nothing happens?? Of course I tried to disconnect Midi cables, still can´t save.

Any suggestions?

I'm on 1.5.2.7842. Got the KPA back from Kemper a month ago, they replaced the CPU. I guess they installed everything correct, everything has worked fine until now.
    /Hans Jakobsson Sweden-Umeå

I've had that issue too. The midi saving seems sketchy at times. :thumbdown:

• Thanks for the replay. :) Problem is, saving Rigs doesn´t work after unplugging Midi cables? Or to be correct it works sometimes :?: Never had problems with saving Rigs before.

/Hans

Actually, my saving issues occurred while the midi cable was still plugged-in.