Identifying Amp Factory Files On The PC. A Couple Questions

• I downloaded the free Clean Studio rigs from the Amp Factory to my PC. I went to my downloads to find it, there's a file that says StudioCleans.rar. I tried to open it to see what rigs are there and a box popped up that says "Windows can't open this file". I haven't tried to open Amp Factory files on my PC before. First, is this the right file and will it download to the KPA correctly? Second, why won't the file open on my PC? Sorry for the stupid questions, I don't do much on my PC other than emails, forums and searching the internet. I'm not up on files and file management. ?(

• If I copy the StudioClean.rar file to the USB stick and then to the Kemper, will the rigs work? I don't want to copy a file over to the Kemper that would cause a problem. I still can't open the rar file on my PC. I have 7zip which is supposed to unzip rar files, but I can't get it to work.

• 1. right click with your mouse while pointing it to the RAR file you want to open
    2. from the drop down menu that appears - scroll down to 7 Zip - then another drop down menu appears
    3. from this menu choose "Extract here" or "Extract to - (name of your file) "
    4. you then have the extracted files which have ".kpr" as extension - for instance "GolubMarshall.kpr"
    5. These files you can drop into your shared rigs folder on your usb stick

Have fun ! :D

• 1. right click with your mouse while pointing it to the RAR file you want to open
    2. from the drop down menu that appears - scroll down to 7 Zip - then another drop down menu appears
    3. from this menu choose "Extract here" or "Extract to - (name of your file) "
    4. you then have the extracted files which have ".kpr" as extension - for instance "GolubMarshall.kpr"
    5. These files you can drop into your shared rigs folder on your usb stick

Have fun ! :D

When I right click the rar file, 7zip doesn't show up in the program list. But, if I go to "all programs", 7zip is there. I'm thinking about uninstalling 7zip and downloading a different program to use with the Amp Factory rig downloads.

By the way, do the Amp Factory downloads need to be unzipped before downloading to the Kemper? I have a new Lap Top (old one died) and I don't remember having to do anything but load the Amp Factory file sent to my email on to the USB Stick and then to the Kemper.

• Just to be clear, all the Amp Factory packs need to be unzipped before loading the files to the shared folder on the USB Memory Stick? I read the FAQ page on the Amp Factory website, but all it said is copy the files to the shared folder on the USB stick and load it to the Kemper.