It's sonically beautiful! :)

• It's not because it can Profile an amp, or tone match tones, etc, etc...it's the best because it's sonically beautiful.

It's all very well Profiling an amp or tone matching, but if the KPA brain/algorithm didn't have the ability to turn all the Profiled information & audio frequencies it receives into 'cut glass' audio then it would all be pointless.
    I keep reading about guys saying they landed on a Profile/Rig/Patch and ended up playing for hours, it was addictive.
    Thing is, it's not a particular Profile they're talking about, or particular studio monitors/guitars/pickups, we're all having the same experience using different Profiles & gear, so it must be the Kempers unique interpretation of the info it receives.
    I asked a top studio engineer why his Access Virus Synth is so special and unique, he said he doesn't know, he just knows after going through dozens of different synths over the years he kept the Virus because it sounds awesome.

Of course the Line 6 and other engineers know what they're doing, they're geniuses...but they can't get their programming to interpret into the audio that the KPA produces.
    Play the KPA for two weeks and then go back to your HD500, you'll hear what I mean...and it's not because the KPA has more expensive 'parts', it's because it's programmed differently.
    Sure, these other engineers model every aspect of the amp down to the transformer and thickness of the speaker wires, every control apparently works exactly like the real amp controls, well, what's the point if the end result doesn't sound as good as the KPA end result?
    And, by continuing to add more tweakable in depth features/parameters they think that the audio improves, it doesn't.
    The "feel & dynamics" might improve, but the audio remains the same...if an audio frequency sounds like a cocked wah you can add all the feel & dynamics features you like, it doesn't get rid of the cocked wah effect.

Morning cup of coffee thoughts. :thumbup:

• (I drunk a 500 ml of ''Monster'' Yesterday at 4 PM.. 8o
    ..I didn't sleep all tonight.. :wacko: )
    but I agree.. It's addictive and it sounds incredibly great!
    one think I can't belive is the sustain!..it dosent' seem natural.. it seems to be un-belivable.

• Ampfactory AFD #2 profile -> Tokai LS 92 = instant Gun's n Roses

Now that's worth every penny
    :D

• I'm glad to see men still in love with their Kemper, I'm actually looking to get more holes modded on mine....

If you stuck them afterwards you're going to compromise the passive cooling.... 8o

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• KPA , hm....
    yes , the only thing I used to compare with woman were my guitars ...you know ,the feeling and response ....
    now , that kemper came up to my sight (thanks to Lance ) , and I am again in fucking love , with something which is not a nice, charmy, willing Lady ... :rolleyes:
    addiction in both cases , for sure !

on technical side , CK should work just on that -SOUND (profiling) and to forget on all other unnecessary bulshits -editors, effects, interfaces , computerization etc ... he should leave this things to the devices which compensate lack of tone and sound with effects , computer friendly interfaces , editors and such a bulshit, as I already said ... :thumbdown:

this is like asking some marvelously beautiful , charmy, exciting , sexy and willing Lady to go to University and get PHD degree .

practically , she can do that , BUT WHY , for the god sake ?????

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

Edited 5 times, last by Rescator ().

• Kemper is cheating , definitely ..

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

Edited once, last by Rescator ().