LOL, this is below LOW... even for Cliff

• Cliff's behaviour is very weird and no other company CEO behaves like this.
    We saw many strange posts in this fashion from him 2012 and this year has just started.
    It's counterproductive and all would benefit if he only focused on product development and left the PR to others.

Some players will always debate or bash aggressively and prefer either Stratocasters or Les Pauls and other gear, but it's on a completely different level when a company CEO does that to other brands.

I agree.

• The humans can hear sounds up to 20kHz ,but those sounds they can hear around 14kHz are perceived in a very simplistic/nondetailed manner.Even more:

the upper limit in average adults is often closer to 15–17 kHz

That's why i think the KPA is a very smart machine spending most of the dsp power where it counts.
    The bottom line is that if you're human a KPA might sound great.I'm sure the dolphins and the mice consider the Axe Fx vastlly superior in audio quality.

• The only good thing I see in this is that it has to boost Fractal to propose a better product.

It is a good thing for amp modeling/profiling in general.

The drawback is that too many users waste their time to prove that their unit are better than the other (it is as sterile as saying that my dick is longest than my neighbour's)... and they lose THE thing : playing guitar.

Enough said, I have to go back playing.

Cheers

Djemass

• I see alot of "Kemper sounds much better then the Axe" here.
    I have no part in this and don't care much, but howcome that is not shown on the artist list, if this would be true?
    No offence, but no big names at all uses the Kemper. Or am I just looking the wrong places?

• Well, now I'm offended.... :cursing::D

Testament
    Andy Innes (Johnny Clegg Band)
    Placebo
    Toten Hosen (they have 10 of them !!!)
    Steve Lukather
    Steve Morse
    Lee Ritenour (not sure about this one, just a pick on Facebook)
    David Torn
    Marco Wendel (used to be on the testimonial page of the Axe advert :D )

Many, many top studio ariund the world

On the Webpage you can find many more.

Consider that the Kemper is out only since 1 year

Edit: Muse as well, IIRC...

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

I have no part in this and don't care much, but howcome that is not shown on the artist list, if this would be true?
    No offence, but no big names at all uses the Kemper. Or am I just looking the wrong places?

The Kemper doesn't need big names to sell. The quality of sound speaks for itself. Last time I looked, Steve Morse was on the website. What people are endorsed by and actually use is another thing. A recording studio near mine had the Manic Street Preachers in for 2 days while they were on tour and doing a gig in the same town as the studio. I went to the gig and what they used on stage was definetly not what they were using in the studio. Oh and by the way I've heard from a good source that Muse have profiled their array of amps and are now using these instead. I think these guys are quite big!!!!!! :P

Steve Lukather used it on his latest album, Matthew Bellamy (Muse) plays two Kempers live, Steve Morse.
    There's many more, perhaps you don't consider them big names.

You think all the "big names" use the Axe-FX 'Live', really, show me where they use it live or to record their albums?
    They own it because they own a ton of gear, but where's the proof they actually use it?
    And, who knows, perhaps Fractal gave these guys an Axe for free???

The Kemper has been on the market for 1 year, the Axe-FX, 7 years.
    Stick around, be patient...let's see where the Kemper is in 6 years.

Maybe CK should send all the big names a free Kemper, I'm sure they'll keep it even if they don't use it.

• As I said, I also don't really care, but comparing the artist list IMO the axe wins by 100000 miles.
    I am deff not a pro so i often look to an "expert" rewiewing a product.
    I just don't see any experts on the Kemper side.
    With experts i mean top selling artists.
    And i really wouldn't count Muse in, since they also own and use the Axe.

• As I said, I also don't really care, but comparing the artist list IMO the axe wins by 100000 miles.

LOL. Maybe I am wrong but I smell certain scent of trolling.... :D

What would be for you a top selling artist or producer that is using the Axe for its amp sounds?

Don't say you don't really care, you obviously do care, that's why you're trolling here.

What top selling artists have you seen playing the Axe-FX "LIVE", or for recording their albums?

Steve Lukather, Andy Sneap and Michael Wagener are experts.

• Well so sorry if I offended you by asking.
    It was a simple question, don't see what that have to do with trolling.
    But Ill keep that in mind and ask somewhere ells i guess.

LOL, don't worry. You did not offend anybody but still you have not answered with any example of top selling artist using the Axe Fx for its amp sounds.

I don't ever go on reviews that Pro give because if they are given a product they are hardly going to say "I use this so and so amp live but its really S?!T are they, I always go real world and speak to people who have paid for theirs.

Before I dived in a brought my KPA I spoke to the retailer who is obviously going to say how great it is as he wants to make a sale!!!!! But asked him some quite indept questions which he then gave me a studio who was using one and would probably no the answers to. Now this guy at the studio doesn't care if I buy one or not. So to me he is going to give me the best opinion on how the KPA sounds which indeed he did and BANG I purchased it!!!!!

• LOL, don't worry. You did not offend anybody but still you have not answered with any example of top selling artist using the Axe Fx for its amp sounds.

Ok
    Ramstein
    Steve Vai
    Periphery
    Rush
    Madonna and Monte Pitt
    Dweezil
    and the list just goes on and on.
    I am sorry for you if you really see this as trolling.
    I just find it hard to imagine that all these are wrong.
    But hey that is just me...

• Madonna!!!!!!!!!! I never knew she could play guitar but hey if she can good on her lol ;)

• Well, I guess they haven't tried a Kemper yet. :)
    When Cliff tried the Kemper he couldn't stop playing it.
    The Kemper was responsible for Fractals Firmware 7, 8, 9, and 10. :thumbup:

• LOL. I thought you said top selling artists....

Btw, Steve Vai does not use it for its amp tones. Just effects.