Conford Hellcat, Fender Vibroverb Custom & DG Marshall profiles...

• Hi!
    Just added some profiles of the following amps:

• Conford - Hellcat (Red & Green channel)
    • Fender - Vibroverb Custom -64 (clean & internal Green Scream engaged)
    • Marshall - Dan Gower Killer Cali mod (Hard Rock settings)

You'll find them in Rig Exchange.
    Please let me know what you think...

Regards
    Einar

Edited 2 times, last by einnyste ().

• Fender Sounds Great...Added a bit of Mid to the DG Killer and pulled the Gain back a bit and its really nice....

I have a Cornford MK50 MK2 myself. What Cab did you use with the Hellcat ?

• Yeah really like the vibroverb, it's a bit different from my moded Super reverb. Is this a re-issue ? What volume was it on your profile?
    Curious, What was your profile mic, mic into Kemper or with a mic pre ?
    Wow the more i Play with this Vibroverb , the more I get to El Mocambo ville .. Love it
    Thanks

• Fender Sounds Great...Added a bit of Mid to the DG Killer and pulled the Gain back a bit and its really nice....

I have a Cornford MK50 MK2 myself. What Cab did you use with the Hellcat ?

I used a Marshall JCM 800 1960A that I changed the speakers to Vintage 30's...

Regarding the DG, i agree.
    It really needed a bit more mid, and a slight reduction of the Gain :)

• Yeah really like the vibroverb, it's a bit different from my moded Super reverb. Is this a re-issue ? What volume was it on your profile?
    Curious, What was your profile mic, mic into Kemper or with a mic pre ?
    Wow the more i Play with this Vibroverb , the more I get to El Mocambo ville .. Love it
    Thanks

Yes, it's the last one before the famous ROHS lead ban kicked in...
    I think i sat the volume to around 4 or a little bit higher.
    My mic was the Shure SM57, into my Focusrite Liquid Sapphire 56.

It's not the original Fender 15" speaker in it. I switched it for an old JBL D130F some years ago...

• Yeah the JBl is good, Do you take request ???
    If ever you have a chance, it'd be cool to get some SRV amp settings i've seen, see what it sounds like hotter,
    he used to put his amp at vol 7 and tone controls at 7 also bright sw off, on one amp and the other vol 5 1/2 treble 10 bass 5 1/2 with bright sw on....See what that sounds with your amp .. I'd love to hear those profiles. already the one you did i'm getting some really nice tones when i add my TS..
    Much appreciated...

• Yeah the JBl is good, Do you take request ???
    If ever you have a chance, it'd be cool to get some SRV amp settings i've seen, see what it sounds like hotter,
    he used to put his amp at vol 7 and tone controls at 7 also bright sw off, on one amp and the other vol 5 1/2 treble 10 bass 5 1/2 with bright sw on....See what that sounds with your amp .. I'd love to hear those profiles. already the one you did i'm getting some really nice tones when i add my TS..
    Much appreciated...

I put up 2 profiles.
    It's basically the same profile twice, but one of them has the "new" Green Scream engaged...
    Using this internal "TS", it gives a little bit more Mocambo style sound imo.
    Regarding your request, I'll see what I can do, ok?

• These are the best profiles that I heard! ! ! I want that all amplifiers in the world you profiled!!! Very, Very Big Thanks!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

• I put up 2 profiles.
    It's basically the same profile twice, but one of them has the "new" Green Scream engaged...
    Using this internal "TS", it gives a little bit more Mocambo style sound imo.
    Regarding your request, I'll see what I can do, ok?

Yeah i knew it was the same profile , i tweaked the TS more to my taste!!
    Apreciated mate !
    Thanks