This is clearly the saddest point in my presence in user forums in 15 years as a manufacturer.
Allow me to skip the answer to your question.
It wouldn't matter anyway, right?
So you're able to ask such questions of others and nobody else is? Once again very little detail/response from you re any type
of direct question.
I'm confused (or misguided) about this user forum and beta testing expectation/outcome and I have some questions/statements.
- You invite people to join your KPA forum and provide free consulting/feedback amongst everyone and you benefit
gaining valuable user and market knowledge as a consequence for free
- You give out Beta for testing and request user feedback in the hope of correcting/improving your product and
furthering your business sales/goodwill for free
- People have all paid $ for their Kempers and they're still providing consulting to you for free
- You receive free, constructive and valuable feedback/comments that you don't like and you respond in a bullish &
- You rarely if ever directly answer a question from the paying user after they've put in considerable effort at their cost
and time to provide such feedback for free
Strange thing, when you're dealing with changes/requests with actual amplifier companies the kind of response and behaviour
is certainly different than what "software" houses serve back.
I thought FAS and its forum was the only place of its kind but now I realise it isn't. The behaviour of its leader and his fanbois is
strangely the same.
Feel free to delete my user account immediately as providing my time and experience to people who don't want to or can't listen is
pointless and I have no need to return. (I'd delete it myself but the profile panel doesn't allow me)
The above response may now be your worst in 15 years.