Hm, don't like the sound from FW 1.6 (Edit Fixed now)

• Yes, but 1.6.1 sounds different. :D

No, seriously. In my case I only spoke for myself. I invested much more time than I wanted on this by creating clips and reamps because I could notice differences on my end. For those to be considered as noticeable enough I guess that depends on each individual but they were there and gone after the system reset. Whether this was useful for you or not and whether you believe it not at this point I guess it is up to you. I just know this to be true IN MY CASE and nothing is going to change that.

Now, I perfectly understand your point. I would have come to same conclusion. Lots of people complained and mostly nobody has taken 5 minutes of their time to demonstrate what they said the were experiencing so maybe they were not even experiencing it. On top of that you are saying that some of the ones that created clips made up their clips with EQs to force them to sound different. Well, that really sucks. Shame for those.

I am thankful you took your time with this anyway. :)

Edited once, last by MadH ().

• There is a number of swarms in the world of humans and animals known to have failed.

CK

i love that subtle hint...! keep up the great work and don't get bothered by us guitar-wannabees... :P

• MadH, you were the only one that provided valid clips.
    But no difference was noticable in a hearing test. That is my proof.
    Let us forget about that.

• You are right. Lets forget about this. Lets get all of us back to our sheep herds. :D

I know your pride is damaged because nobody else could hear differences in your "samples." Perhaps you are the one person on earth with magic (flawed) ears, but that doesn't mean you have to be such a nuisance in this thread. Your sheep comment is ridiculous and reeks of desperation. Just move along.

• I know your pride is damaged because nobody else could hear differences in your "samples." Perhaps you are the one person on earth with magic (flawed) ears, but that doesn't mean you have to be such a nuisance in this thread. Your sheep comment is ridiculous and reeks of desperation. Just move along.

Thanks for your kind comments. If you really believe everything you are saying then you should read the thread again.

Btw, I was not the one that created the thread, I was not the only one hearing things and I certainly was not the one who brought it back after 3 months of inactivity to prove my point, take pride or lecture anybody. If you are going to take your time to attack me please be a bit more fair at least. My big mistake has been to use my own time on this when I had nothing to gain and pretty much knew what the result was going to be.

My sheep herd comment was just a joke in reference to the swarm intelligence term CK used to qualify our behavior "There is a number of swarms in the world of humans and animals known to have failed.".

• :thumbup:

Best guitar product ever, not the best respect to the users I've ever seen from the man who created it himself.

Apart of who is right of who is not....I know CK is been very helpful in the forum, but didn't have the touch of class that his clients deserve in this thread.

Proud Kemper+Axe FX II user.....yes, you can hook'em together, they WON'T explode.

• Time has proven now that this was a witch-hunt. This is contemporarily called swarm intelligence. Swarm intelligence is not a high intelligence, it's about following the guys that's in front of you, if you see many moving in the same direction. There is a number of swarms in the world of humans and animals known to have failed.

He calls his users witch hunters, not high intelligent and compares them to a flock of sheep.

This is offensive, isn't it?

www.audiosemantics.de
    I have been away for quite a while. A few years ago I sold my KPA and since then played my own small tube amp with a Bad Cat Unleash. Now I am back because the DI-profile that I made from my amp sounds very much convincing to me.

• I don't know if that is offensive, but I'm sure that he's right about this thread.

Please CK, give us new features, new accessories (foot controller?) and a bug free product (unfortunately it isn't right now)...ignoring witch hunting :)

• Can please someone give me a link with the kaos bin 1.6.1 :) ? (dropbox or something) because i still can not extract from the one i downloaded in the kemper site, thanks.

• Can please someone give me a link with the kaos bin 1.6.1 ? (dropbox or something) because i still can not extract from the one i downloaded in the kemper site, thanks.

The webmaster is checking for it.

Apart from that I think we can close this thread. There is nothing useful coming out of it, don't you think?

Timo