Hey CK, found a bug in FW 1.6.0

• I just got done rebooting. After scrolling through 1/2 my rigs, there was no output (almost positive that the input was working). This is definitely a bug.

• Absolutely +1
    Rudest tone, name calling with no cause, way over the top.

• Had the same experience. Using my midi wha pedal solved the problem, the sound was"hidden" untill you pressed the wha pedal./Hans

don't know if this help or if it is a dumb post of mine, but I upgraded to 1.6 and everything is just perfect. I imported the rig pack 04 taken from the kemper download page and tried them this morning. While trying them I got into some profiles full of stomps and post fx which are totally without any sound. thinking it was the issue we're talking about here instead I tried to turn of the stomp button with no result. same with the post fx button and this time the sound got back. found out it was a post fx which was not working.

I repeat: this might have nothing to do with it but the symptoms were the same: got to a prpofile with absolutely no sound at all.

hope this helps in some way.

• I had a strange behavior of the FX loop when using a volume pedal.
    Even if it is locked "on", on some profiles it wasn't working at all.
    I'll have to check later, since it happened in a live gig and i didn't have time to reproduce it.

• There is a warning in the release notes since 1.5.0. If you downgrade before that version e. g. 1.1.0 or 1.1.1 the unit will stopp during the following boot ebcause of an incompatibility. You need to restart with a specifc reset: Push and hold the System button, while you switch the unit on and keep pushing until message appears 'Initializing global settings'. The unit shoud then boot and start with the Statup Dialog. So you need to re-enter your owner name.

• I would not update to a public beta the day before a gig....(well, I would, but I would play the gig with the last available release version)

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• i'm still on the beta FW so the bug's still there.

Waiting on the next update before i upgrade fw.
    Then i'll see if it's resolved