Lunch Box or Rack Version which one would u pick

• The local dealer here gave me his Demo KPA (white toaster version) to use it for some guitars in my studio, and i'm waiting my KPA Rack today.
    i like both but ... i think that LEDS around the knobs is the only Big difference ... it miss me from now :(

analog mind in a digital body :(

• I bought myself the "PowerBrotbackofen" version, because ist looks like shit and have the LED around the knobs (only difference to rack).
    And im soooooooooooo happy with this.
    Every time people see this, they lough at me and ask what his should be! (can this cook,...?)
    I say, yes it looks horrible, but just wait when you hear it ;)
    After the show they cant beleave their ears :) Always positive feedback!
    i love my Kemper!

Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet, darf sie behalten.

• I did the toaster last time and the rack this time. Both are really good options, but I chose the rack this time because:

1. Not as many LED's to fail.
    2. USB on the front
    3. The "case" is a no-brainer. 3U 10" effects rack for $90.
    4. Can always add a 1U power amp later and just get a 4U rack to have it all in one place.
    5. Don't have to listen to constant jokes about having a ham radio on stage.

I don't miss the mod knobs or the LED rings at all.

I've had a thought??????

Buy both use the toaster with the built in amp as a gigging solution and the rack one without the amp for the studio. It could be put in a rack and left alone!!!!!! There you go I've just talked myself in to buying both. Better remortgage my house now lol :D

If we keep badgering them hopefully they will post the new floorboard controller on FB as well tonight fingers crossed

This. I actually just bought the un-amped rack & after realizing what a pain it is to pull out of my studio rack & re-install in the road case, etc, I am exchanging it for the powered toaster. Eventually, I will probably buy the un-amped rack again, but the powered toaster will suit all my needs for the time being :)

• Unpowered rack + 2 x CLR wedges! Stereo heaven... :)

Powered Head...well, IF they ever release a 4 ohm version, that would be the Ampeg SVT Blueline killer right there, in a 6Kg package. If that in a head case would fit in your hand luggage, it's a tourer's dream (there's almost always an 8x10 to share or hire). Plus it does awesome guitar!

Otherwise I find the powered version not so useful, prefer a CLR or 2 to that.

• I'm sure it will be obvious (once someone tells me) but, how do you change the modulation rate and intensity on a rack mount KPA without the dedicated knobs?