NO INFO LEAKED OUT ABOUT KPA F/CONTROLER ?

• lots of buzz on the GP & other forums & here are talking about the 2 releases(rack & amp) from KPA @ Namm, that is great news for some of you, & i'm happy for you, i was waiting for a dedicated amp( that is totaly out of the question, will not send mine to germany) , i can live w/out the amp, but i have been waiting for almost a yr for the kpa f/c, i will be very disapointed if there is no F/C this year, i will wait til after NAMM to see if there is one or not, if not, my KPA will go up for sale, i dont want to deal with trying to setup or modifying a diff brand f/c , oh well , i still have hope for the kpa f/c, i'm hoping this is just a well guarded secret..

• lots of buzz on the GP & other forums & here are talking about the 2 releases(rack & amp) from KPA @ Namm, that is great news for some of you, & i'm happy for you, i was waiting for a dedicated amp( that is totaly out of the question, will not send mine to germany) , i can live w/out the amp, but i have been waiting for almost a yr for the kpa f/c, i will be very disapointed if there is no F/C this year, i will wait til after NAMM to see if there is one or not, if not, my KPA will go up for sale, i dont want to deal with trying to setup or modifying a diff brand f/c , oh well , i still have hope for the kpa f/c, i'm hoping this is just a well guarded secret..

Surely there will be a pedal THIS year, but I wouldn't count on NAMM; which is next week.

"Heavy Metal does have a message for the rest of the world: Fuck You!" -Sebastian Bach

• Gotta save something for Musikmesse is my guess, but you never Know we may get a total suprise.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• first that amp and that rack for Americans , and than some nice foot controller for Europeans on Musikmesse

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• Just to get it straight: I don't believe that retrofitting the KPA with the amp for people in the U.S. means sending the unit to Germany.
    There's an U.S. service center that should be able to do this.

And when this gets rolling I imagine the turnaround will be only days.

• I doubted the rack would be this soon as well. With its release, I'm doubting a dedicated footswitch as well. It would seem more advantageous from a marketing perspective to hold that for Musikmesse (or later) to keep the focus on the new rack and poweramp products.

• I don't get the obsession with a Kemper branded foot controller when there are many powerful foot controllers on the market that would work perfectly with the KPA. The Liquid Foot ones, Ground Control Pro, etc.

Edited once, last by Animus ().

• I don't get the obsession with a Kemper branded foot controller when there are many powerful foot controllers on the market that would work perfectly with the KPA. The Liquid Foot ones, Ground Control Pro, etc.

Not obsessed with the KFC, but I'd rather give my money to Christoph and support the Kemper brand for a fully integrated controller that's basically plug-n-play. Therefore, I'm willing to wait.

• I doubted the rack would be this soon as well. With its release, I'm doubting a dedicated footswitch as well. It would seem more advantageous from a marketing perspective to hold that for Musikmesse (or later) to keep the focus on the new rack and poweramp products.

Yep afraid so, but I'm still eager to be surprised.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

There is no obsession...
    But... having the tuner, the name of the rig, the possibility to turn on/off stomp boxes synced with the actual rig (avoiding long and complicated programming procedures for every preset), the performance mode (I bet that it will be introduced with the foot controller), maybe even a built-in expression pedal and everything self-powered by the KPA...
    Is it enough to understand my waiting? :whistling: