NO INFO LEAKED OUT ABOUT KPA F/CONTROLER ?

• Agreed. A dedicated, integrated controller just has to be smoother to use and setup. I too wish to support Kemper.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• I don't get the obsession with a Kemper branded foot controller when there are many powerful foot controllers on the market that would work perfectly with the KPA. The Liquid Foot ones, Ground Control Pro, etc.

I've got the Ground Control Pro. It's not the same as having a dedicated foot controller. No two way communication is really a drag when using third party midi controllers.

• I don't get the obsession with a Kemper branded foot controller when there are many powerful foot controllers on the market that would work perfectly with the KPA. The Liquid Foot ones, Ground Control Pro, etc.

Most guitarists want gear that is plug and play, so I can understand the desire for a dedicated controller. Unless there is some functionality which is absolutely unique to the dedicated unit, I've decided I'm going to stick with the Behringer FCB1010. Does everything I want (and more), was extremely affordable, and if it breaks a replacement is easily obtainable.

• Most guitarists want gear that is plug and play, so I can understand the desire for a dedicated controller. Unless there is some functionality which is absolutely unique to the dedicated unit, I've decided I'm going to stick with the Behringer FCB1010. Does everything I want (and more), was extremely affordable, and if it breaks a replacement is easily obtainable.

I use the Behringer too... with the UnO Chip I programmed everything to change presets, turn on/off the stomps, volume, wah, etc...
    But if the price will be "honest and affordable" I'll definitely buy the dedicated controller for the reason I mentioned before.

Assume you are bringing equipment to and from practice 2 times per week.
    Would you like to carry one less device? I would, simple as that.

• Assume you are bringing equipment to and from practice 2 times per week.
    Would you like to carry one less device? I would, simple as that.

How's it less? It's one foot controller either way. I believe there won't be any foot pedals integrated on the KFC judging from the schematics ckemper has posted.

I like the idea of a dedicated Kemper floorboard but II am skeptical it will be flexible enough to integrate other gear. I am sure it will pair perfectly with just the KFC but I use external fx as well.

• "I like the idea of a dedicated Kemper floorboard but II am skeptical it will be flexible enough to integrate other gear. I am sure it will pair perfectly with just the KFC but I use external fx as well." Animus
    Me too! I have to controll a GR55 as well. Right now, even though a bit of a pain" , The Fcb1010 is working

• How's it less? It's one foot controller either way. I believe there won't be any foot pedals integrated on the KFC judging from the schematics ckemper has posted.

I like the idea of a dedicated Kemper floorboard but II am skeptical it will be flexible enough to integrate other gear. I am sure it will pair perfectly with just the KFC but I use external fx as well.

My apologies, I was reading what I´m hoping for which is a floor version of the Kemper, not a just a pedalboard.

• The guy above my last post wanted a pedalboard form factor.

Would be awesome to have a profile player, but I wouldn't actually buy it since I have the KPA.

• What's the point of an all in one KPA foot controller ala Pod HD500?

You still need a poweramp, if you're going to have a separate poweramp then you might as well have the KPA head with built in poweramp and a separate foot controller.
    The KPA head/poweramp is easier to carry and work with than a "HD500" version plus poweramp.

You still need a poweramp, if you're going to have a separate poweramp then you might as well have the KPA head with built in poweramp and a separate foot controller.
    The KPA head/poweramp is easier to carry and work with than a "HD500" version plus poweramp.

Floorboard -> Combo amp loop return. Did quite a few gigs with the POD HD500 and a Tech 21 TM60 with this set up. Extremely portable and load in is a single trip from the car. Currently my KPA rig is a single trip from the car as well, but I'm carrying 1 more thing. You can't please all the people all of the time. If there was a KPA floor unit, folks would complain there weren't enough dedicated controls, or they wish it were smaller, or that they wish it were blue, etc.

i once met some crazy guy who mumbled sth about active monitors... :P

• Well what's the point in a POD HD500?

If they could make an all in one that's around the size of a POD floorboard, but has a few less features for less money, I'm sure that'd be attractive to a lot of people.

I'd never buy it but I'm sure a lot of people would. Especially if it was priced just above an Eleven Rack for example.