"DLSwart" Profile with Scumback by ivan91

• Thanx, I made that one. Here is how it came about. I loaded up Ivans DT profile. Then I dropped Ron Jones scumback cab on it. That sounded cool.
    Then flipped to the swart amp and cranked up the gain.
    This is what I like best about the KPA. It takes 10 seconds to come up with something different and inspiring without much tweaking. Other modelers...would have required me to spend alot of time tweaking power amp sag, mic position, polarity, block, block, block.... :D

• his is what I like best about the KPA. It takes 10 seconds to come up with something different and inspiring without much tweaking. Other modelers...would have required me to spend alot of time tweaking power amp sag, mic position, polarity, block, block, block....

aggree, i remember spending like 3 days on my POD HD500 to get a good tone, and i believe i did it in like 20-35min on Kemper :) and of course it sounds a lot better

btw, i need to check that profile!

• Can hardly wait to try :D

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• This is SO good! This one has so much interaction with the guitar, I played it for over 90 minutes, and was still smiling from the inspiration here.

With my Strat Plus, low volume knob settings are a dark chewy ( with sparkle on top) retro-blues alternative kind of sound. Very touch sensitive, and a wide range of tones based on the volume control position.

Volume knob swells hint at the sonic mayhem that can be done with this with higher volume. Odd liquid fun with each knob turn.

With the guitar cranked, it is a liquid legato, with near infinite sustain, at conversation volume. Did I mention it has a tendency to act like a feedbacker, and sustain with octave up?