Feature request : FOLDERS ... (again ;o) )

• Hey,
    I know I asked for this before, but that would be AWESOME ... plz plz plz
    ;( .. custom folders to sort tones would make it SO MUCH easier.

custom folder by...
    bands... amp brand... type of sound... however we want to sort them. Is that something impossible with the current OS?

Oh yeah and of course... editing software! PLZ 8o !

I know, It been asked before (by me and others), but I think it's a good idea to bring back this topic.

Come on people, bring a couple of +1 to this thread. Make it visible!!!

:thumbup:

• id second the folders idea. Just being able to organise by Amp brand would be more than helpful. But also clean/crunch/distortion/lead would be a nice option.

Im far less bothered about the editor. More important things to invest in at these stage i believe

• id second the folders idea. Just being able to organise by Amp brand would be more than helpful. But also clean/crunch/distortion/lead would be a nice option.

Yeah, not to mention that you'd most probably be able to create different lists with multiple instances of rigs (a rig would appear in Crunch but also in Marshall and - say - Flanger) :love:

• I agree, some rigs that sound great with my active setup sound like garbage with my strat. So a way of categorizing them would be great.

• If this suggestion were shoes they would be very sensible ones that a chap could wear almost anywhere.
    In short: +1

Perhaps the 'quick' button could take you straight to your favourite favouite...

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs

• :thumbup: :thumbup: folders folders !!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Keep this thread alive so it stays on top :O(

With 450 profiles, without folders to organize myself, I keep playing with the same 5 patchs, so I don't have to browse around randomly.... :O(.

• What could be really cool would be a GUI editor, similar to what they use for photo librarians, where you can create keywords and assign them to profiles and rigs; a rig could have multiple keywords assigned to a single rig. Then you could could browse by keyword on the box.

• What could be really cool would be a GUI editor, similar to what they use for photo librarians, where you can create keywords and assign them to profiles and rigs; a rig could have multiple keywords assigned to a single rig. Then you could could browse by keyword on the box.

Omg, that's such a GREAT idea. Hope CK do see this post :O( lol. An amp (profile) could be tagged by :

- Amp brand (Fender)
    - Type of sound (clean)
    - Band name
    - Show (perfomance mode?)

Can't wait to get this feature, if it ever gets released!

:thumbup: