Bad times - KPA For sale - Sold!

• Lol! Feel by sure yes! Music is my stress therapy at night when the kids are asleep, but practicing on my LP unplugged is not as inspiring.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Where is the humanize button, please let me know, so I can talk to my machine! :D Now I understand the words in the display last week, when it says:

Damn bastard, play some Dire Straits, and not all time that evil Rock´n´Roll stuff!

• Where is the humanize button, please let me know, so I can talk to my machine! :D Now I understand the words in the display last week, when it says:

Damn bastard, play some Dire Straits, and not all time that evil Rock´n´Roll stuff!

Each their own personnality, mine always ask for heavier stuff! But it's a blackface you know... :D

• Each their own personnality, mine always ask for heavier stuff! But it's a blackface you know... :D

I believe my one was happy to go to fantasyl: it could not stand anymore all that blues and fusion.... ;(:D

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff