Is there a global EQ for the headphone out?

• Hey guys,

with the new AUX In Feature I use my KPA as my in-ear mixer too. There is a Global EQ for the main outs and for the monitor outs ... but it doesn't seem to affect the headphone out. But I prefer boosting bass and mids on my inear sound. Is it possible to assign one of the global EQs to the headphone out? I'm currently solving this by setting up the profile with more bass and mids ... and then lowering them on the global EQ for the main out...

Any ideas :)?

Cheers
    Daniel

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar

• a dedicated eq for the headphone out was asked for a couple of times and i still would love to have one, but the answer was it would make the unit too complicated... ?(
    sort of at least, don't recall the exact words that surely sounded somewhat more elegant... ;)

• I was thinking the same thing only the other night. Maybe "headphone space" will go some way to addressing this... of course I will be disappointed if it's just a clip-on holder you can stick to the side of your KPA...

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs

• Too bad - would be nice to have. Or to be able to assign the monitor Sound to the headphone jack. This way I wouldn't need an additional minimixer.
    It also would be cool to send the Aux signal to monitor only (my current workaround: set the ouput mode to Mod Mono, the Aux seems to be added after that. Of course you can't use delay/reverb in this setting, but I dont care)

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar

• You might use Output/Master presets.

Timo

Yeah, that's my workaround currently - can't use delay/reverb then but well...
    Still would be a nice to have :)