Kemper Stock Tube Train Profile...

• I have too many profiles, so many great user, I stopped downloading. However, I also come back to Some stock Presets that I never really gave much thought before. I am using the Tube Train Profile for something and really really liking it. I also love the london amps profiles. Being lazy and not looking it up, anyone know what amp Tube Train is?

Any stock profiles you guys still jammin on?

• I guess some of the really good profiles (Kemper, Franzkowiak and others) that come from Kemper don't get that much credit when you browse through the many sounds because many use the plain guitar amp profiles without any effects and some are lower in volume. Thus when you first try these rigs out, they don't have that "shine" other rigs have. Yet, I noticed that when I start tweaking these a little, the basis - that is the plain amp profile - is high quality and much can be done with these.

• I guess some of the really good profiles (Kemper, Franzkowiak and others) that come from Kemper don't get that much credit when you browse through the many sounds because many use the plain guitar amp profiles without any effects and some are lower in volume. Thus when you first try these rigs out, they don't have that "shine" other rigs have. Yet, I noticed that when I start tweaking these a little, the basis - that is the plain amp profile - is high quality and much can be done with these.

Aha, there you go, you're 100% correct, been saying the same thing for over a year. :)

Guys browse through the stock Profiles, hear a lower volume without the "shine", then say the stock Profiles suck.
    That's why I recommend instead of just listening to the stock Profiles, rather record them, then you'll hear what they sound like at the 'true' volume.
    If anyone ever makes a better Profile than the stock Kemper Amps AC30 Top Boost, I'd like to hear it...that Profile cannot be beat.
    Same with the Matchless Chieftan (The Chief), the Gibson Goldtone (Goldie), and Tom Hemby's Bad Cat (Bad Kittie)...add a Compressor and the Pure Boost and they're superb.

Think about it, most of the stock Profiles were done in Nashville during the Nashville Studio sessions, or in Peter Fischers amazing studio using the best mics and pre's available...it's hard to Profile any better.

• Aha, there you go, you're 100% correct, been saying the same thing for over a year. :)

Guys browse through the stock Profiles, hear a lower volume without the "shine", then say the stock Profiles suck.
    That's why I recommend instead of just listening to the stock Profiles, rather record them, then you'll hear what they sound like at the 'true' volume.
    If anyone ever makes a better Profile than the stock Kemper Amps AC30 Top Boost, I'd like to hear it...that Profile cannot be beat.
    Same with the Matchless Chieftan (The Chief), the Gibson Goldtone (Goldie), and Tom Hemby's Bad Cat (Bad Kittie)...add a Compressor and the Pure Boost and they're superb.

Think about it, most of the stock Profiles were done in Nashville during the Nashville Studio sessions, or in Peter Fischers amazing studio using the best mics and pre's available...it's hard to Profile any better.

100% true.

• Traynor huh. Yeah the Lower volume thing I agree with. I have a few stock profiles that I could use regularly for Sure. Some of the ones listed above I agree. Awesome vox. At first I felt the high gain stock profiles lacked a little of my personal preference but the added on packs helped.

• Hi Profiler Players,

yes, there are lot‘s of very good Profiles out there and quite a lot.
    The folks are doing a great job in profiling amps.

It‘s also nice to hear that some people like the factory content too.
    With the factory content I tried to give profiles for any musical situation and style of playing to the hands of the musician.
    As there are many profiles on the unit you might not find the ones that fits you best directly, but I guess at last there is something for everyone ;) It‘s good to take your time and give them a closer look.

Some are worth to switch off the FX and stomps to hear the basic thing, there are some nice hidden pearls in there.
    Most of them are a very good base to tweak in your own tone.
    ( I think that‘s what we all after in the end )

Anyway, at the moment I‘m working on a set of „ Leftovers“ and „ReTweaks“ that came together during the last year while I was working on the KPA stuff and my own projects and Bands.
    I don‘t know yet if we place them on the Kemper site as an official Rigpack,
    If not so, I will make them available through a dropbox or load them to the Rigexchange.
    I will post here when I‘m finished with that, may take the next week.

Keep on playing and making music !

best,
    Manfred

• Any stock profiles you guys still jammin on?

Stock profiles are definitely not given the love they deserve on the internet! Some of my favorites are "Hey Jim" (thanks Manfred!), "Tube Train Dirty" and "S.Mehl Amp Lead" (I guess that one's from a Rig Pack).

• I essentially agree. That said, I'm looking for rigs that sound good for the most part initially.

I can always go back and turn off effects, change the gain up or down.

It begs the question, why haven't you guys been "tweaking" these patches and putting them back up on the exchange to sound close to "bought" rigs if that is all there is to it?

I suspect that's not all there is to it, unless, being new, I've missed those uploads.

However, I will withhold judgement until I've properly recorded said rigs to compare.