MIDI Values to Kemper values?

• No, but it goes from min to max, if you divide the max value/127 (double it if it has 0 as central value) you should get there.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• No, but it goes from min to max, if you divide the max value/127 (double it if it has 0 as central value) you should get there.

That's hard with reverb mix and delay feedback which are in percentages and where in the last quarter turn or so go above 100%.. I'll just have to do some trial and error...

• If you're looking for DAW automation maybe you should give a look at the NRPN documentation.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• someone can share the complete list of midi CC's.

There's one in the forum but I don't find the CC's for controling parameters like MOD depth, MOD mix, etc...

This is what I have:

UPDATED Complete list of MIDI control change numbers
    (CC#s) incl. 1.5.0. Public Beta

#1 Wah Pedal#7 Volume
    Pedal
    #16 All
    Stomps Invert
    #17 Stomp A
    on/off
    #18 Stomp B
    on/off
    #19 Stomp C
    on/off
    #20 Stomp D
    on/off
    #22 Stomp X
    on/off*
    #24 Stomp MOD
    on/off
    #26 Delay
    on/off (cuts tail)
    #27 Delay
    on/off (keeps tail)
    #28 Reverb
    on/off (cuts tail)
    #29 Reverb
    on/off (keeps tail)
    #30 Tap#31 Tuner
    Select
    #33 Rotary
    Speaker (slow/fast)
    #68 Delay
    Mix*
    #69 Delay
    Feedback*
    #70 Reverb
    Mix*
    #71 Reverb
    Time*
    #72 Gain*

NEVER :!:
    say
    NEVER
    :!:

• Thanks for the help guys, but you are completely missing what I'm asking.

I'm using the Behringer FCB1010 which can only send MIDI CC not NRPN (to the best of my knowledge). The standard MIDI specification assigns all CC's 128 values (0-127). However, if you look at any of the Kemper parameters, they do not follow the MIDI specification. For example, I want to control reverb mix. On the FCB, I can assign the expression pedal to a range of values rather than the full 0-127 range (say 20-80). This would allows me to have 2 reverb mix levels (and anything in between) within a single rig. In a normal case, 0 would align to 0% and 127 would align to 100%. However, the Kemper reverb mix goes beyond 100% (once reverb mix reaches 100% further turning the knob results in lowering the direct signal until you have a 100% wet signal). I was simply inquiring if there was a document mapping this relationship across effects. Clearly there is not, and I'm perhaps doing something a bit out of the ordinary which will simply require some trial and error.

• Please read the document I mentioned. It explains that NRPN is only a series of CCs. With 1.5.1, there is also a controller that maps 0-127 to the full range of an 14bit (0-16383) parameter. This is also explained in the document.

Timo

• The math is the same even though you are spanning 0-150% or whatever the range is. Take 128 and divide by the total % span of the control to determine the counts per percent. I28/150= .853 per % span. If you want 50%, multiply 0.853 x 50. I hope I'm saying this right.

bd