What gives? Just imported 980 profiles but Kemper says I only have 357?

• This is weird. I just imported a bunch of profiles. Some are cabs, some stacks, some presets. The total in my Kemper is saying its much less than I imported. I scrolled through and see alot of profiles are not showing up at all. Everything seemed to import fine. I also put a slew of Tills cabs in there and I dont see those either.

Where do I see a total of how many profiles are in my Kemper? As I scroll through profiles I see it says I only have 357 but I should be seeing hundreds more. I'm so confused.

I am on Firmware 6.0

I was going through my profiles adding my favs so I could erase the unwanteds. Question, after I save my favs and erase the rest can I just delete the shared folder on my usb stick so I can add new profiles later or do I need to format the usb stick? I dont want it to reimport all the unwanted files and have to erase them all again. I.m unsure if simply deleting them actually gets rid of them or would I need to format my usb each time I am ready to import new profiles.

• Keep in mind that already present rigs don't get re imported and section presets (like amp, cabs etc.) are sorted to the local presets.
    If you still think it is a bug, Zip the shared folder you have imported and send it, together with a backup of your KPA to support.

Timo

• To the OP: Cabs, Stacks and presets are NOT profiles and they get automatically imported in to the appropriate folder.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Yes, you guys are right. I was counting alot of presets and mistaking them for profiles. I am still new to learning the ins and outs of the Kemper.

I also had some profiles already on my usb stick.

Now that I have that issue solved. Can someone give me the lowdown on presets. How exactly do you use them? Are they just modified profiles? And last how do I delete them?

Thanks for your help. :)

• A profile is the information in the Amp and Cabinet sections.

A rig consists of a profile, plus stomps, EQ and effects.

A preset is a setting for a certain stomp/effect.

To delete rigs, use the browse knob when at the screen that displays the rig's name (press Exit to get there).
    Now multiple rigs are displayed simultaneously. Select with browse knob and delete with the corresponding soft knob.

Delete presets the same way, just turn Browse when you have a Stomp or Effect selected/displayed and continue as above.