Request: Monitor Cab off for Headphones

• Lately i have been wondering, how to realise a stereo set up for the stage/ monitoring on stage.
    And the idea is to use a Y-cable ( Stereo to 2x mono ) Headphone out ( cab off ) into a stereo power amp with 2 cabs.

So a Headphone Cab off, just like monitor cab off, would be useful.
    Of course you could store all your rigs with the cabs off, but this function could be
    very useful. Just one button to push. And more routing options, just like this other 2 space unit :P
    What do you kemper guys think?

• If you're considering to save all rigs with cab off, consider that you can just switch it off once and then press Lock while on the Cab menu. Same to unlock it again.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I would be better off if the direct out could have the cab off so to have monitor and direct out able to go into a power amp/speaker system..........as I requested some times ago! It is me.......but I kinda don't like y cables.........but as mentioned it might be only me...........

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• Maybe i did not explain accurately, but both of the xlr´s output go to the FOH. So the cab in the
    stack section has to be on. And on stage the headphone output can be used for a poweramp/ 2 cab setup
    in stereo.
    You dont have to mic your cabs on stage, this just for your stage sound. Maybe i am lost in the language barrier :(

• Ok, got it. There is already a feature request to have cab off on the direct out and use it as the second output for stereo monitoring. Given the 330 Ohm impedance of the headphone out it would be better to use the rear line connections

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Got it now as well.
    In fact it was me asking for the possibility to have the cab off option on the 2nd monitor out (direct out).
    The answer I got was that it's likely not going to happen as the process of calculating the cab portion out of the profile is not a trivial one.