Programmable separate effect looping possibility to free up the X slot for EQ

• Finally I have resolved my Pitch Shifter /Harmonist needs with buying a Digitech Harmonyman.
    It working satisfying on my effect loop from my KPA, but now I can,t use my EQ in slot X because of the after-amp looping.
    It would be great to make a separate effect looping poissibility somewhere else, to freely up the X slot.

• +1000

I've asked and posted it before.

My ideal solution...

Give us access to the stereo effects loop via the Master menu (long press of the Master button) along with its normal parameters

Let us choose to place it before/after the X, Mod, Rev or Delay. If this can't be done and it must run in X or Mod than set it up to take whichever position of the two is available based on the rig. If the rig has both positions filled then flash a red light when we turn on that rig to draw attention to the fact that your effects loop is disabled. That way we get a visible alert and we can deal with how we want to address it and re-save it that way.

Give us a lock option that would take it a step further so that if no spot is available the lock option causes the loop to override the rig setting and allow us to choose which slot to override.

I

"Tone is in the fingers" is not a necessary response to anything that I might type on any internet forum threads. Thank you.

• +1

and i would also love see the S/PDIF IO being ready to be used as a second independent loop with the same features. I could insert my Lexicon unit here.

• Zappledan just finded out that the new Aux Input feature practically works as a permanent Stereo FX Loop. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• +1, it would also be kind of cool if you could set the FX loop to be in the location it is with most real amps, i.e. between pre and power, in the Kempers case that would probably mean integrated into the EQ block settings (but applied after the EQ).

• Per: in a real amp is the only place where you can have it, but actually in any recording studio the fx are exactly where they are in the Kemper: after cab and mic, in control room.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I know, but the placement with real amps produces a certain result that you can't currently get with the KPA. On second thoughts it should be placed in the cabinet section and have an option for pre/post.