some profile issues when cab sim off.

• hi guys got a question for you all.
    i am running the kemper with a matrix gt1000fx and 2x matrix cfr12 frfr monitors.
    Now this sounds great and is almost perfect with cab sims on other than the generic plastic attack on some high gain models but no way as bad as my axe fx.
    The question i have is that for smaller gigs i run the kpa with the matrix in to a marshall 4x12 1960av.... now i can just turn off the cab sim but.... i get this high end rattle on some profiles like a buzzing on top of the profiled sound. I am going out of main out from kpa in to matrix gt1000fx. Any ideas??? Many thanks :)

• Use monitor out and switch the cab off from the output menu. Some monitor out eq adjustment can be necessary to accomodate for the kind of cab you're using

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• ok cool ill try that then what can i run to f.o.h. with can sims on... direct out?

When you use the cab sim off on monitor output the stereo main outputs keep the cab sim active so you can use your Marshall cab as monitor while you send the full chain (cab sim included) to FOH.

• i plug monitor out in to matrix and then out in to cab and i get no sound at all.

When you use the cab sim off on monitor output the stereo main outputs keep the cab sim active so you can use your Marshall cab as monitor while you send the full chain (cab sim included) to FOH.

• nothing no sound.
    I have the monitor output set to mono out?
    or do i need guitar+processing???
    could not work it out at practice.
    Btw the kemper sounded great at rehersal when chugga chugga but the single notes were getting lost in the live band mix :(
    I play metal btw so things like octaves and solos were just thin sounding, but then when rythm playing huge....

• nothing no sound.
    I have the monitor output set to mono out?
    or do i need guitar+processing???
    could not work it out at practice.
    Btw the kemper sounded great at rehersal when chugga chugga but the single notes were getting lost in the live band mix :(
    I play metal btw so things like octaves and solos were just thin sounding, but then when rythm playing huge....

Set the monitor output to "master out" then go to the second page (using the page buttons) and open up the "monitor volume". It could be that simple! If not then you'll have to do a system reset as suggested by Guitarnet70.

• sorted guys lovely!!!!
    now to try and get the octaves to remain as clear as chugga in a death metal band mix for live use.... wish me luck :)