TheAmpFactory Pack4

• Greetings,

We are Proud to release the new Pack 4 - Vintage to Modern collection.
    Also Available as single downloads from the website.

AMPFACTORY WEBSITE

No messing, Just pure raw amptones, No stomps, and fewer profiles. - as the increasing profile numbers roll in, and the curfew of 1000 on the Kemper, I though this was wise. - more time playing and less time scrolling!.

Just a note: - Ive setup the profiles, so if you use a Singecoil guitar keep the EQ disabled, but add a HB style guitar enable this to remove some of the low end. (of course this is all by choice) do as you wish, and tweak away to set it up the way you want. - I can supply the amps but not the tone in your head. (if I could I'd be a millionaire) :)

With all these profiles (and I went through them the last few days using various guitars) - the Stack EQ is your freind here. - no need to tweak anything else IMO.
    And for those Reverb haters.. yes I listened (finally) and have turned it completely down no, so just a sprinkle is added.)

Here is the Full list of amps included.

[Blocked Image: http://www.theampfactory.com/content/Mailshot-B4-avaliablenow.jpg]

And here is a list of amps for those that cant see the picture.

1953 - Fender Tweed Deluxe
    1956 - Watkins Dominater
    1961 - Gibson Discovery
    1963 - Selmer Constilation 14
    1964 - Fender Bandmaster
    1964 - Blackface Twin Reverb
    1964 - Selmer Treble & Bass 50
    1964 - Vox AC30 Coppertop
    1966 - Marshall JTM45
    1967 - Vox AC50 Bluetop
    1968 - WEM ER 100
    1968 - Orange MatAmp 100
    1970 - Hiwatt Custom 50
    1970 - David Gilmour Hiwatt 100 Head (used on the wall album)
    1973 - Orange Overdrive (used on Oasis album)
    1980 - Marshall JCM800 Built for Francis Rossi (Quo)
    1984 - Mesa Boogie Mark IIB
    1996 - Soldano Hot Rod 50
    2004 - ToneKing Galaxy Head
    2006 - Hayden Mofo Head
    2007 - Orange OD50
    2009 - HiWatt Studio/Stage 50
    2009 - Mesa Royal Atlantic Head

Im to have the weekend off, see daylight, and spent time with family, - then I will do samples, and Youtube videos, and also update the photos to my facebook page of all these glorious amps.

Once again here is the link.....
    THEAMPFACTORY

And please if you can spare the time, come like my facebook page,. - the more likes I get the easier it is to open doors to manufactures!.
    Thank-you, and be well!

Enjoy!

EDIT: Important. - Apologies, but my mail client destroyed most of my contacts the other week. - so Had to re-install from fresh. - managed to save some of them, but not all.
    IF you did NOT receive a email from me with loyalty codes, then please send me a message (email) and will get one out to you. Apologies for this!.

• Just bought Gilmour.....WOW ...I dont sound like Gilmour but ama LOT closer now....great Clean profiles and the amp compression really gives his feel....Gonna plug in my Cornish G-2 tomorrow and see what happens . Well done & Thanks . Rob

• Very excited to check some of these out..
    Just bought the 64 Selmer, Vox Coppertop, Orange Matamp and the ToneKing Galaxy.. Might have to go to rehearsal early tonight to give em a test drive..
    Really hoping the Vox Coppertop is accurate to Andys description.. will be one happy camper if thats the case!... ...

OK.. Screw it.. i'm gonna go to the jam room right now.. The suspense will kill me otherwise! :thumbup:

• Andy,

excellent profiles, one request though;

Please but a "forgot password" button on your login page - I sometimes forget my password and it takes a million tries to finally get it...

Ok, maybe I'm just being 'picky' ;)

• Love the Selmer Treble & Bass 50. The cranked profile is THE tone of the "Allright now" solo in the studio version.

I have one question regarding the cabs though:

The tags say "2x12 GH30s". Was that a matching cab from Selmer? Or something like a Bluesbreaker combo?

The Marshall JTM cab is tagged as "4x12 Basketweave pre". I assume that means a pre-rola cab, no? And were that G12M25 or also G12H30s?

• Yeah it came with the Selmer cab, so I ran with that, originally I wanted to plug into a 4x12 using pre-rola 25's, I did actually try that too, but in the end I prefer the matching cab, it had a bit more detail in the upper range,so I ran with it.

The JTM was using the 25's, but came with 30's that I did not like at all. - great for that volume thing, but not so good in a studio environment. - bearing in mind the 4x12 is also open-back, as I made it like that to throw a mic at the back. - and yeah err the kemper tag I sortta ran outta space :) so I was hoping you would guess its pre-rola. :)

I have a challenge for you too Garrincha, record you playing the solo to free, Im happy that you found that tone now, after months of searching...great!
    Now I want you to perfom it, youtube maybe

Will you accept the challenge lol :)

• I will try that Andy, but I'm not sure how that works out since I don't have a Multitrack of the studio version.

The "cranked" profile has a lot of treble and sounds like the mix Bob Clearmountain has done in the 80s. The original album track has less treble and I could get there by switching the cab to my Siggi Mehl Greenback from Kemper and also one of your older cabs, don't know from which pack that was. I saved it as a "Marshall '67". That works also pretty well.

The matching cab from the selmer is fantastic for Syd Barret licks, think very early Floyd.

• I'm a bit confused Andy. Most of the patches actually have a 5.9 boost on 80Hz for the Graphic Equilizer "X" button under Effects.

Wouldn't you in fact want that enabled for single coils and OFF for humbuckers? A 5.9 dB gain would boost the low end of a HB.

• Thanks DB, just noticed this myself actually, - seems like the default template I used on some of them did have a small boost at 80hz..was naturally added in error or by hitting the knob by accident.

Thanks for letting me know that. - I'll address that ASAP in all the profiles and re-upload them, so everyone can re-download them if they want too.

For now just simply turn the boost off, and lock it.
    I'll get the new ones uploaded as soon as..

• For anyone that has bought the vintage Orange if you have some sound bites please send me some samples as I'm looking at buying the Orange Meta.

"More Guitar in the Monitors" :thumbup:

• I typically play my RI Tele, so I was loving the boost to the low end!! ;)

But just for practicing. I typically cut everything below 100Hz when mixing the E GTR. It muddies the kick and bass for me. I sometimes go even higher. I like treble on my electrics.

• That Deluxe is also fantastic. Wasn't there a guy who wanted the "Hotel California" sound here on the forum?

Well, the '54 Deluxe cranked IS that sound. Just use a Les Paul with good PAF clones. Joe Walsh's Deluxe was from a different year but the sound is the same.