Tender Surrender - Steve Vai

• This video has helped me realise that something must be wrong with my Kemper as I can't seem to get that Mid range frequency of... oh... ah.
    *stares at fingers* I see the problem now... :pinch:
    These days my Kemper posts complaints about me on bulletin boards... and rightly so. I'm holding it back :(
    Seems it has no trouble getting these tones in the right hands... *stares resentfully at hands* is there a firmware update I can get for these...
    I suppose this guy is ok... :whistling:
    Cheers for the vid. I think.

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs

• At the beginning of the song, with a very clean tone, you can see that the gain knob is very high. Strange.
    While he's playing the second part (with much more distortion), nothing changes in the KPA (same gain level, same stomps). Strange.

• At the beginning of the song, with a very clean tone, you can see that the gain knob is very high. Strange.
    While he's playing the second part (with much more distortion), nothing changes in the KPA (same gain level, same stomps). Strange.

Sorry for what I wrote before. A friend of mine told me that it is possible in some cases to obtain clean and lead sounds using the same rig just moving the guitar volume knob. :cursing:
    I didn't know that. :thumbdown: