axe fx axechange

• its funny that axe fx finally ripped the idea of the rig exchange and that there are presets with the label kpa on them

[Blocked Image: http://i39.tinypic.com/f05540.jpg]
    Pro Tools HDX HD i/o 8x8x8
    SSL Nucleus
    vintech
    2 573
    2 x81
    1 609ca
    classic api 4 vp312
    Neumann kh120's
    Presonus digimax
    Furman hds-6
    splawn nitro
    gmajor 2
    kemper
    agile 727s
    yes i work at Vintech

• its funny that axe fx finally ripped the idea of the rig exchange and that there are presets with the label kpa on them

Just an FYI, the Axchange has been around in one form or another for quite a long time. I have a zip file somewhere with a bunch of Axe user IRs culled from when it was managed as part of their forum. I would judge no differently that there's "KPA" tagged Axe presets than that there are AxeFX, 11r, Digitech GSP, and ZOOM G based profiles on the KPA rig exchange.

• Yeah,

All the rivalry between Team Fractal vs Team Kemper is in the minds of those who can afford only one.

There are those who can't afford either and say the HD500 or 11R is best! ;)

They are different enough to exist side by side. You might as well say all you need is a Fender amp cause it's better than a Marshall.

• That's exactly it! Which unit is the best? .....The one you own......

"Heavy Metal does have a message for the rest of the world: Fuck You!" -Sebastian Bach

• Both of them have their positive sides, but We all know in this forum, that Kemper is the winner with his excellent sounding and responding amp simulations, (and Axe FX is maybe the best guitar processor available?!? ;)

Is very interessing, that I,m a roland gr55, gp100, vg99, fractal, adrenalinn, line6 user from the begginnings and I read almost everything on the forums about them, but this is my first forum where I, m writing........

Maybe all this because of this forums members......
    maybe i,m writing here because of this wonderbox, the Kemper Profiling Amps, what is soo deep in my hart, mind and soul with his excellent sound and futuristic possibilityies..........
    ...........or maybe because both of them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks You CK and thank You guys!!!!!! :)

• To be brutally honest, I bought the Kemper based on 2 things: 1. the concept of profiling just blew my mind and 2. Price. Given that almost no one has the opportunity to try both before they buy one, the ridiculous my-Dad-can-beat-up-your-Dad fights about which one is best are by and large just folks defending their purchase decision. I've heard fantastic clips of both the Axe and KPA (and 11R, HD500, GSP1101, etc). If they were the same price, I may have gone the Axe-FX route as I currently have to supplement the KPA with additional effects which is an additional expense plus less convenient for gigs. All that said, I absolutely love the tone the KPA has delivered and am glad I decided to splurge on it. :thumbup:

• To be brutally honest, I bought the Kemper based on 2 things: 1. the concept of profiling just blew my mind and 2. Price. Given that almost no one has the opportunity to try both before they buy one, the ridiculous my-Dad-can-beat-up-your-Dad fights about which one is best are by and large just folks defending their purchase decision. I've heard fantastic clips of both the Axe and KPA (and 11R, HD500, GSP1101, etc). If they were the same price, I may have gone the Axe-FX route as I currently have to supplement the KPA with additional effects which is an additional expense plus less convenient for gigs. All that said, I absolutely love the tone the KPA has delivered and am glad I decided to splurge on it. :thumbup:

Will, I bought mine for pretty much the same reason, and with the same result. I love the tone! :love:

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer