Acoustic Profiles for Acoustic Guitar?

• Hi guys - long time lurker here - not sure if this is my first post or not...?
    Anyways,

Can anyone point me in the direction of some good Acoustic profiles to use with Martin Acoustic guitars (With UST). I want the sound to be as natural as possible. I'd also like the option of some reverb\chorus if possible

I run my KPA straight into my Presonous Audio Interface - outputting to a pair of KRK Rokit 5 Studio Monitors. Not wholly familiar with the Kemper yet but I'll get there.

Any suggestions would be greatly welcomed.

Thanks in advance.

• With the update to 1.6.0 you have 5 Rigs for acoustic guitar, some is available also on the Rig Exchange (search for Piezo). Alternatively you can try switching off the Stack on the Kemper and use comp and studio eq.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• With the update to 1.6.0 you have 5 Rigs for acoustic guitar, some is available also on the Rig Exchange (search for Piezo). Alternatively you can try switching off the Stack on the Kemper and use comp and studio eq.

Thanks for the reply. I'll give the 1.6.0 update a try and I'll look for the Piezo profiles too.

Can you clarify what you mean by 'Switch off the stack and use comp and studio eq' ? I'm not terribly familiar with this beast as of yet so please forgive the 'noob' post.

Thanks again

:)

• Theres a nice AER 60 profile that i got from Mauritzio's pack. You can download just the acoustic rigs too! I have a AER Domino, must of cost me about £800 when i bought it a few years ago. Sounds great but with the KPA i just dont need it. So in a funny way the KPA has made me some money, or will do when i sell it :) I wouldnt mind profiling it before i sell it. Is there anything to consider in the process seeing that its an acoustic profile?? I was thinking a DI profile would be the best option?

• Theres a nice AER 60 profile that i got from Mauritzio's pack. You can download just the acoustic rigs too! I have a AER Domino, must of cost me about £800 when i bought it a few years ago. Sounds great but with the KPA i just dont need it. So in a funny way the KPA has made me some money, or will do when i sell it :) I wouldnt mind profiling it before i sell it. Is there anything to consider in the process seeing that its an acoustic profile?? I was thinking a DI profile would be the best option?

I'll keep an eye out for that one. :)

• 'Switch off the stack and use comp and studio eq'

Press Stack do de-activate the amp profile and use a Compressor and the Studio Eq in the stomp section to amplify the signal.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff