Editor pétition.

• @anyone at Kemper...a little bit of teasing about the features of the librarian & editor, please ! 8)

will it manage performances (content and ordering, for example) ?

• Just a thought,

Eleven Rack has a computer interface/rig editor.
    Axe FX II has a computer interface/rig editor.
    Line 6 POD HD has a computer interface/rig editor.

Kemper? - NOT!
    This is the only major gripe I have with the KPA.

• Just a thought,

Eleven Rack has a computer interface/rig editor.
    Axe FX II has a computer interface/rig editor.
    Line 6 POD HD has a computer interface/rig editor.

Kemper? - NOT!
    This is the only major gripe I have with the KPA.

Eleven Rack is for all purposes, out-of-business.

AxFx is JUST releasing an editor that works (again)....their users have been peeved to say the least.....and Fractal has been in business for how long?

Line 6 has been spotty with their editors - but generally good - again, they've been in business for how long?

Kemper has promised something, and they've only been shipping product for a little over 1-1/2 years.

BTW, what spirit are you seeking?

• so you mean they're lying publicly telling on a forum it is currently a work in progress ?

That's my impression, prove me wrong !!!! It's been almost 2 years. We haven't seen nada whatsoever, if someone was actually working on a editor, we'd have it, even if it was a buggy version of it, we'd see something. we'd have a beta version! anything ? That's my impression.

If an employee would be on the case 5 days a week programming this magical editor/ librairian , we'd see something by now. maybe someday they will get on it, but my assumption is it's not even started yet!!!!

that is my thought!!!

• Being a Kemper user for about 6 months now, my impression is that they don't release something till it is darn good and ready. You don't see a lot of issues popping up on these forums with things. Sure, there are a few but not many. Thing is, an editor will be awesome. But the fact that Kemper makes a small market product, you have to figure there are a 100 Pod users for every one Kemper owner. With the size of the company, it's certainly understandable if it takes a while as they just don't have the human capital to do everything really fast We finally got performance mode, long wait. The result: awesome. The same thing will be true of an editor and the dedicated controller. We finally got pitch effects, the result there, awesome as well.
    Consider too, that they don't get any more money from releasing updates that make current users happier. We already bought our Kempers. The only profit to be made from new features is the incentive to attract new buyers.

Kemper's biggest obstacle to growth is it's price point, and the difficulty to advertise. Think about it for a second. They claim, "you can sound like any amp, and even copy your own amps." When I first read their advertisement I was like, ok, another modeler that talks about sounding like any amp, which is what every manufacturer of modelers has been saying for over a decade. When I read the "you can profile your own amp" I was like, great now I can make a 2 dimensional lifeless copy of my budget amplifier instead of a 2 dimensional lifeless copy of some of the best amps on the planet. My curiosity at why the thing was so darn expensive led me to do a little research and discover why. Which it turn led to me making the best musical purchase of my life. However, I wouldn't be surprised if the Kemper organization is on a tight budget, because relatively few guitarists have even heard of Kemper, let alone own one.

• Rather than an editor, my biggest concern is to get a serious librarian to manage efficiently my growing collection of rigs and performances...

• Ok guys, now it's getting time to give us a librarian/editor asap.
    The guys offering commercial rigs/profiles seem to be running into problems with trademark holders and might be forced to rename their products from now on. Since I believe we all don't like to maintain our rigs with these cryptic names (American vs. Fender, British vs. Marshall, Lemon vs. Orange, ...), it's time to give us appropriate tools ... PLEASE!

Ok guys, now it's getting time to give us a librarian/editor asap.
    The guys offering commercial rigs/profiles seem to be running into problems with trademark holders and might be forced to rename their products from now on. Since I believe we all don't like to maintain our rigs with these cryptic names (American vs. Fender, British vs. Marshall, Lemon vs. Orange, ...), it's time to give us appropriate tools ... PLEASE!

Who been having probs with trademark holders ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free