Headphone Volume???

• I looked in the manual, but I can't find anything on Headphone Volume. I thought I had read a while back that there is a seperate headphone volume. The volume with headphones is quit a bit lower.

• I looked in the manual, but I can't find anything on Headphone Volume. I thought I had read a while back that there is a seperate headphone volume. The volume with headphones is quit a bit lower.

All the individual volumes (master, monitor, headphone etc.) are in the output section. Press "output" then go to page 2, the headphone is the last at right.

You can also link the headphone volume to the master knob by checking the "headphone link" at the top.

Edited once, last by Pick909 ().

• All the individual volumes (master, monitor, headphone etc.) are in the output section. Press "output" then go to page 2, the headphone is the last at right.

You can also link the headphone volume to the master knob by checking the "headphone link" at the top.

Thanks for the help. Just curious, is this in the reference manual? I didn't see anything in the "Index".