Why I Absolutely Love My Kemper Amp

• Ok Fanboi's get it out of your system. You've been wanting to vent your love for this unit. Other boards have lambasted you for your love.
    You've made enemies. Now share with your friends.

Let the Kemper Orgy begin:

01) I could sell my other amps and buy MORE gear with the savings
    02) I can play anytime I want, anywhere there is power to plug it in, and not bother anyone.
    03) I can record in minutes, saving hours of setup time
    04) It sounds freaking real; I don't questions that it sounds real. It just does. I won't have to wait until OS Version 11 to say "NOW it sounds 'real'!" (Don't start WWIII over this comment pleez. I love all gear.)
    05) I can play in the Kemper sandbox with Amp toys I could never have imagined owning, much less got a chance to play. Thanks Andy44!
    06) This Lunch Box is incredibly light and easy to carry around.
    07) It looks freaking AWESOME. Love the chicken-head button. Love the old pastel colour. Green is so calming.
    08 ) Great Retail, Commercial, Forum, and Exchange support for this products.
    09) USB transfer. Simple. And you can even do it with style. Zombie Head Thumbdrive? Lego Thumbdrive? The world is your dongle oyster!
    10) There has to be a 10 in any list: The interface is Large and Easy to Manipulate and So Intuitive, Yeah Man Wow.
    11) Because I have an amp that goes to 11: The Kemper has cured me of Amp and Pedal gear lust. I look at amps and pedals and go "cute, but I'm good for now". It's like I've climbed to the mountain top. I can sit and look around now.
    12) Because I also have owned an amp that went to 12: I can own the sound of 1000+ real amplifier profiles and do things no one could have imagined 45 years ago. Page brought 50 amps into early Zeppelin album sessions? Well, Mr. Page, imagine 1000+! Now where do I purchase those Jimmy Page Chops?

Ok, my 2 minutes is up. Next!

• Can't say enough about this beautiful little box!

1.) An amazing forum! Great people and great sharing and ideas going on

2.) Fantastic Rig exchange setup with so many great amps profiles (some not so great profiles...but you take the good with the bad in this case)

3.) The fact that this allows me to get results that are similar if not spot on to the many amps that I know, love and have played/owned myself

4.) lots of different output options built in

5.) super intuitive interface!

6.) Amazing tones and great built in effects!

7.) Super build quality of unit

8.) Overall portability of device

9.) Esthetics and visual of unit while playing live are great

and

10.) It serves me me as my main amp AND gives me the option to profile an amp.

Game changer!

:):):)

• All what you said + 1: the Mojo. When I play on the Kemper my eyes just close and I get goose bump. The Feel is something hard to describe...

;(

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• according to the specs , this unit called Kemper should have the nature of digital device .

above statement is simply NOT TRUE , because :

Kemper has VALVE&TUBE AMP NATURE !

all the rest of the things about Kemper are less
    important , actually not important at all , at least to me .

that's all I have to say about this issue

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• [YOUTUBE]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/YOUTUBE]

• Put simply... absolutely the only device I own that doesn't judge me when I play it sitting there in my pants.
    The tone is also very agreeable.

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs

• 04) It sounds freaking real; I don't questions that it sounds real. It just does. I won't have to wait until OS Version 11 to say "NOW it sounds 'real'!" (Don't start WWIII over this comment pleez. I love all gear.)

This made me chuckle. I've noticed the new firmware for 'that which shall not be named' has come out. And, once again, everyone/users are saying WOW, SUCH AN IMPROVEMENT, NOW ITS THE BEST EVER!!! But they've been saying that since the early days of the standard/Ultra (ooops I give the identity away) and all the previous firmwares. I mean, when is it going to get to a point when they say ok thats it, it's just not going to get better than this. Like the Kemper. As Christoph has already said the 'sound improvement' will never change...this is as good as it gets. And what a relief it is to hear that. This is not bashing the other unit, I used to own an Ultra and I loved it. But with the Kemper there's no 'I can't wait for the next firmware so it's even better'. Anyway...that comment made me grin :D

• Yeah , I second that ! The only magic box that can turn a crappy solid state amp into any vintage / modern killer amp you'll ever dream about. The problem is finding some time to try all the good profiles that keep coming on the rig exchange ... much too much interesting stuff :D