Switching problem with FCB1010 uno

• I keep getting a message box popup ( Module is empty-please select a type or preset) randomly when I switch presets with my FCB1010 Uno. ?( :cursing: ?( When it pops up some of the effects do not turn on. And as I said it is random, but often
    I started with a blank slate in Ripwerx tonight and still have the issue. It appears to be something in the Kpa midi swithching. I'm feeling really stupid again after fianlly getting the Wa 's to work. to be honest I never had this problem with my Eleven Rack and It switch's programs with my GR55 just fine. Please Please some help ?(

• This popup appears because your FCB1010 is sending a message to turn on or off an effect slot that is empty. For example, if you don't have anything in Stomp B but yourFCB1010 sends a message to turn off the effect in Stomp B you will get this popup. Make sure that the FCB1010 is programmed not to send any CC messages when you change patches.

Brian

I keep getting a message box popup ( Module is empty-please select a type or preset) randomly when I switch presets with my FCB1010 Uno. ?( :cursing: ?( When it pops up some of the effects do not turn on. And as I said it is random, but often
    I started with a blank slate in Ripwerx tonight and still have the issue. It appears to be something in the Kpa midi swithching. I'm feeling really stupid again after fianlly getting the Wa 's to work. to be honest I never had this problem with my Eleven Rack and It switch's programs with my GR55 just fine. Please Please some help ?(

• thanks Brian, I'll double check that, but I don't believe It's sending CC's on patch change. It's getting frustrating to change patches and randomly not have the effects turn on in there programed state. I have 30+ years using MIDI footpedals and this is frustrating the hell out of me ?(

• You're welcome.

With my setup, FCB1010/Uno chip/FCB Control Center software, the default is to send CCs on patch change. I'm not sure if that is the default for the Uno chip or the Control Center software though.

I hope you get it sorted out. I'm reasonably sure that the problem is not in the KPA.

Brian

[edit] I was wrong. The default for my setup is to not send CCs on patch change. If that's the case with yours as well is there a way to verify that your FCB1010 is working correctly?

thanks Brian, I'll double check that, but I don't believe It's sending CC's on patch change. It's getting frustrating to change patches and randomly not have the effects turn on in there programed state. I have 30+ years using MIDI footpedals and this is frustrating the hell out of me ?(

Edited once, last by ba_hill ().