embed testing please ignore

• well that failed :(

got it but the video doesn't show? ;(

[YOUTUBE]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/YOUTUBE]

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

Edited once, last by Delinquent ().

• To explain it to all of us:
    It only works when you take the adress from the adress field of your browser, not the (shorter) adress that is offered in the "share" field of youtube.

www.audiosemantics.de
    I have been away for quite a while. A few years ago I sold my KPA and since then played my own small tube amp with a Bad Cat Unleash. Now I am back because the DI-profile that I made from my amp sounds very much convincing to me.

• Can yoy guys see this video when you press play?

.I can see it until i push play and then the screen goes all white but the audio is still coming through.

The video is old i was just having a play with the embedding to see if it worked.

I used Crhis Beavers instructions from a while ago

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.