Loudness

• Hi

One problem for me is that I am living in a flat with neighbors all around me.
    That forces med to play and tweak at a moderate volume.
    As we now that means that the sound will not be the same when playing at normal/high volume due to the fact that our ears is not working properly 8o
    On the other hand -if tweaked at high volume it will sound thin at my neighbor accepted volume...
    In the old days you had an "loudness" button on your HIFI amp that increased the low and high frequency when playing low.
    If it is not possible to include that in the Kemper it would be possible to create an EQ curve that compensates in a similar way so the profile tweaked at low volume would sound more correct at high volume.

Is there anyone that has created such a "loudness EQ curve" or do you just compensate with the master EQ at the fly when gigging?

Mike

• Right, just use the master EQ and create two presets that you can switch easily. Much better than a loudness button becuase you have full control of the EQ curve.

If you need even more control, you could use the studio eq in the "x" slot. This one has fully parametric mids and selectable low and high frequencies. Just lock in the that slot and enable or disable it like you need it.