Which features would you like to be added next?

• Which features would you like to be added next? (Mark as many as you like) 629

1. Kemper as USB audio interface (254) 40%
    2. Spring Reverb (225) 36%
    3. Looper (223) 35%
    4. Additional Delay Effect (Slot's A-D or X, Mod) (206) 33%
    5. Play Rigs directly from USB Stick (without import) (181) 29%
    6. Feedback simulator (151) 24%
    7. Slaving & 48kHz on the S/PDIF in/out (150) 24%
    8. "Compare" feature (stored / edited) (115) 18%
    9. Polyphone Tuner (113) 18%
    10. MIDI over USB (110) 17%
    11. User Tags to create "virtual folders" (86) 14%
    12. Gain stomps with less gain (or allow lower settings) (79) 13%
    13. Arpeggiator (71) 11%
    14. Step filter (47) 7%
    15. Unique number for each rig (42) 7%
    16. Fx loop after the delay / reverb (41) 7%
    17. Expander (29) 5%
    18. Browse Filter (show only selected effect type) (26) 4%
    19. Longer Delay Times (24) 4%
    20. "Continous" value changing while knob pressed (23) 4%

Which features would you like to be added next? (Mark as many as you like)

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

Edited 26 times, last by Armin ().

• To be honest, none of those are terribly important to me. Well let me re-phrase....Im in no huge hurry for any of them. I assume most of these will get added as the product progresses. However I thought I read somewhere Mr. Kemper stated specifically that the Kemper would not be able to be implemented as a usb audio interface. Maybe Im wrong. Im hoping the foot controller and the librarian are the next things released. But we all have very different needs so what I'm wanting may be and probably is totally different from anyone else's. Im just happy they are continually updating and adding things. And better yet, listening to the user's! If I had to pick one thing from your list, it would probably be Performance Mode.

• Definitely an E X P A N D E R !!!
    The ducking parameter is already great for regaining the full dynamic range in crunch and half distorted sounds. But a real expander might work a bit more detailed. I am missing a ratio parameter.

www.audiosemantics.de
    I have been away for quite a while. A few years ago I sold my KPA and since then played my own small tube amp with a Bad Cat Unleash. Now I am back because the DI-profile that I made from my amp sounds very much convincing to me.

• Ah...can't beat a bit of a poll. People can now quantify their begging 8)
    I see you side stepped the Editor/Librarian feature...

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs

• I added only features INSIDE of the Kemper - not an editor or librarian (I hope for a librarian too)

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• Hi Armin
    will you add the expander?
    So that I can perform the only click on it? :)

www.audiosemantics.de
    I have been away for quite a while. A few years ago I sold my KPA and since then played my own small tube amp with a Bad Cat Unleash. Now I am back because the DI-profile that I made from my amp sounds very much convincing to me.

• I'd also like these features to be added some time in the future:

1. More distortion / OD stompboxes, particularly something with 2-4 tube stages like a Chandler Tube Driver

2. Profiling "room mode", for those of us who don't have the luxury of a separate room for our amps. It would basically mute outputs not being used during the profiling / comparison process so we'd only hear the amp during profiling / comparing (when "reference amp" is selected) and only the KPA (direct out muted) when auditioning the profile ("KPA" selected).

3. Speaker breakup parameter in the cabinet section