Which features would you like to be added next?

• I would like to see an acoustic guitar simulator.
    & an editor where i can alter all parameters from my computer & save favorite settings & simply drop & drag without scrolling through menus etc

• check "Acoustic sim 2" profile by Ruppert, it's pretty accurate

about the KPA editor: http://www.kemper-amps.com/for…No=1&highlight=kpa+editor

Exactly. An Acoustic simulator in the end is only a certain EQ configuration, and it has already been done with the profiler.

• my wishlist, in this particular order:

- on/off CC# for Loop FX with "keep tail" function
    - (Studio-)EQ in Amp or Cab section
    - performance mode managemant in Rig Manager
    - cabs managemant in Rig Manager
    - software editior
    - spring reverb FX
    - octave fuzz FX
    - shimmer reverb FX
    - some different fuzz flavors ;)

• - octave fuzz FX

Would this be of help?

From the wiKPA:

[quote]TYCHOBRACHE OCTAVIA SOUND

[[DonPetersen]] To get this, try the RectiShaper with an amp with gain. The RectiShaper is the octave unit of an Octafuzz and can be placed anywhere in the signal chain.

Drive pedal -> recti shaper -> Stack will give you dozens of Octavia-style octave distortion sounds. Much, much more flexible then a somewhat fixed Octavia model.

Add a OD, boost or EQ in front of the drive and some more EQ after it and you can pretty much design your very own octave up distortion.

• thanks, the recti shaper does a pretty nice job!
    But in combination with a fuzz FX you need two FX slots. Add another one for an EQ, if you want to shape the sound further...
    The functionality is there, which is very good! But maybe the genious Kemper engineers can come up with a "all in one" solution? 8)

edit:
    while I think about it:
    a "container FX", where you can put in some of the already available FXs, would be a great solution!

• You don't need an additional fuzz. Just drive the RectiShaper into your favourite amp!

The RectiShaper is a pure electrical rectifier (nothing to do with Mesa).
    The original Octavia effect is somewhat limiting because it combines the electrical rectifier with additional circuits that are not required to achieve the characteristic octave or hendrix sound.

• Hey guys I'm new here and totally smitten with this unit. As far as I'm concerned, almost everything you could want is already there, but for me I'd love the ability to run a dual amp chain or even better, a way to merge two sounds into one with an average of the two + the ability to adjust the percentage blend 30/70% for example...I think digitech were doing this with one of their units a few years ago...it may have already been said, but hey...this is a big thread haha.

As of yet, I haven't been able to get a great double track effect either. It may be to early to say, but having some more parameters to play with to add a detune or modulation to a 100% wet single repeat 20-50ms ping pong delay is along the lines...or even a reverb that let's you pan a short 'verb on only one side 100% wet etc, but I haven't fully explored all the effects yet

• Hey guys I'm new here and totally smitten with this unit. As far as I'm concerned, almost everything you could want is already there, but for me I'd love the ability to run a dual amp chain or even better, a way to merge two sounds into one with an average of the two + the ability to adjust the percentage blend 30/70% for example...I think digitech were doing this with one of their units a few years ago...it may have already been said, but hey...this is a big thread haha.

As of yet, I haven't been able to get a great double track effect either. It may be to early to say, but having some more parameters to play with to add a detune or modulation to a 100% wet single repeat 20-50ms ping pong delay is along the lines...or even a reverb that let's you pan a short 'verb on only one side 100% wet etc, but I haven't fully explored all the effects yet

I agree I'd rather see a double tracker than a profile merger.
    See also this thread:
    after the cabmaker and the rig manager... a profile blender ?

• What would a double tracker effect be meant for? Can't you just... double track when recording? :huh:

:)

Of course nothing beats real double tracking WHEN RECORDING.
    But the Line 6 Vetta II had a double tracker feature where the the signal was doubled, placed in the stereo field and altered in timing and amplitude from the original.
    So it was possible to do real time double tracking and this feature is/was awesome!

• Cheers Ingolf, I get what you mean by Strange sounds when combining...I played with a 500X for a while and when you pan two amps to centre it doesn't always sound flash...This has been my experience in general when summing guitar sounds from different sources. The Kemper folk seem pretty clued in though, I reckon they could do it in a way that stops similar frequencies from doubling up or cancelling out...or you could add a phase parameter for one of them to combat it.

I do love a good double track effect though (For all those times you can't do it for real...being the obvious answer to the question above) but they are hard to get. After reading some of the reference manual last night, I'm thinking there might just be enough to play with. If I come up with a good result, I'll throw a patch up (Did my first one yesterday...Check it out and let me know what you think if you want another take on Slashs tone).

I also noticed they almost got the dual chain to something I'd like, but it's split before the amp, not after ?( More geared towards bass players wanting a separate DI chain

• I thought the Stereo Widener effect was supposed to do this. Alternatively, set a chorus and vibrato to 100% wet and your outputs to something like Stack/Mod... or whatever the options are.

This will give you no real amplitude alteration, only time is altered, and also in a constant way I think.
    Double tracker and stereo widener are different things in my book. ;)

• Of course nothing beats real double tracking WHEN RECORDING.
    But the Line 6 Vetta II had a double tracker feature where the the signal was doubled, placed in the stereo field and altered in timing and amplitude from the original.
    So it was possible to do real time double tracking and this feature is/was awesome!

Oh, you mean playing live! Interesting :)

• There are only 20 slots for a poll.

I added this one:
    Browse Filter (show only selected effect type)

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de