Which features would you like to be added next?

• To be honest, none of those are terribly important to me. Well let me re-phrase....Im in no huge hurry for any of them. I assume most of these will get added as the product progresses. However I thought I read somewhere Mr. Kemper stated specifically that the Kemper would not be able to be implemented as a usb audio interface. Maybe Im wrong. Im hoping the foot controller and the librarian are the next things released. But we all have very different needs so what I'm wanting may be and probably is totally different from anyone else's. Im just happy they are continually updating and adding things. And better yet, listening to the user's! If I had to pick one thing from your list, it would probably be Performance Mode.

Me too, I fully agree with you!!! I like all the suggestions above, all nice and very usefull ideas but what I really need is everything about live performances.... an innovative and fullly integrated FLOORBOARD with EXP-pedal and a helpful Display on it for KPA live hanling on stage as it was discussed with other KPA users in the threat from CK... the PERFORMANCE MODE is absolutely late and we need it asap.... and therefore also an easy to use interface for Mac+PC or even iPad to manage everything on the the KPA (effects, setlists, profiles, librarys, floorboard and the KPA settings with backup options included if possible with multiple tennants to define basic settings of the KPA depending of the environment you want to use it.....

...I had a lot of equipment... but 2012 I got the KPA.... :)

• Yes, a foot controller is the most wanted item here too - after the librarian.
    But this is to learn about the priority of Firmware features.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• Yes. I would like to see a foot controller before anything else.

I edit my posts because of typos. Me mind be moving faster than me fingers!

• I added only features INSIDE of the Kemper - not an editor or librarian (I hope for a librarian too)

when I think about an editor for the KPA, I think about something inside the Device. Connecting any device (PC, Mac, Tablets, ipad..) to the USB Slave (I expect it is built in because of reasons like that) and change all KPA settings, all Libraries, all Presets also for the Stomps, using graphical elements to make sound visible, organize Setlists, edit MIDI commands, check firmware and other system behaviour, send settings directly to the Kemper Forum, open remote connections to show settings to other KPA users in the Forum, and many much more..... There would be so much room for innovation for CK to show the "old style" Guitarrist scene how innovations can influence a whole musicans world.
    But this is nothing only outside the KPA for me.... some of my ideas are not relevant in the next weeks, but some of them are very important for live players, but not so much for studio guys.... I dont know what was the initial idea for the KPA? Was it the studio approach? I am sure it wasn't the live approach but CK can see now how motivated the live players are to use the KPA on stage, and now comes the point.... the professionals have a lot of "old equipment" like 5 meters long midi boards and computers to manage the midi commantds and even roadies in the background to switch the KPA in the common environment on stage.... the live players like you and me need the more propreate equipment. High quality instruments, the KPA with an optimized harmonizing equipment with a lot of innovations, easy to use plug and play behaviour and integrated management equipment...

...I had a lot of equipment... but 2012 I got the KPA.... :)

• I think Kemper would really benefit from being a USB audio device. When I got mine I was disappointed that I could not just plug it into the computer and record. I had to buy an audio interface to put between them, AND buy a USB stick to transfer files back and forth. The ability to cut out the "middle men" here would be really nice.

• in a few years time all of these e(a)ffects and much more will be in the Kemper .

What I need now, is one perfect matched midi pedal and even better and more natural AMP SOUND ...

that will keep Cliff from Axe very busy , for at least next 12 years or so ....

8o

;)

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• I think Kemper would really benefit from being a USB audio device. When I got mine I was disappointed that I could not just plug it into the computer and record. I had to buy an audio interface to put between them, AND buy a USB stick to transfer files back and forth. The ability to cut out the "middle men" here would be really nice.

You are pointing at two different issues here. For an USB stick not being necessary, the KPA doesn't need to be an USB audio device. Talking about this, Eng. Kemper has stated he's not interested in it, to not create conflict with the main audio device ln your computer.

• AND buy a USB stick to transfer files back and forth. The ability to cut out the "middle men" here would be really nice.

come on now, a USB stick is a few bucks.
    are you aware that not too long ago a two way MIDI connection had to be made for this kind of functionality?
    and with MIDI I mean two 5-pin cables plus a MIDI interface.

I really like the USB stick functionality, since you can carry all your rigs, backups, FW etc. with you - no extra hardware needed.

• I really like the USB stick functionality, since you can carry all your rigs, backups, FW etc. with you - no extra hardware needed.

This! If something goes wrong 10 minutes before a gig I don't need my laptop to be back up and running..... :thumbup:

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Don, many years ago (roughly one decade ago) I used a VOX Tonelab SE a lot, which was a pretty rugged floorboard amp modeller. Felt like 7kg. And on day 1 of my purchase back then I already hated to bend down to the floor to adjust parameters then sit strait, grab the guitar, play, put the guitar away, bend down again, tweak the settings a bit, .... you get the idea.

Wow, what a surprise that it had a nice Windows editor via 2 vintage MIDI cables. So easy to create nice tones and fine-tune them on my display and save everything to the Tonelab and/or to hard disk.

So what I actually ask for: Don't try to make good old MIDI communication look bad as long as the KPA doesn't have a nice editor & librarian. Imho it's even more important now since the rack version appeared. Nobody wants to stand or knee in front of a 19" rack in the back of a control room while trying to fine-tune a sound.

Just my truckload of cents.
    Martin

Very much agree. USB audio would make my workflow much faster and cleaner.

• results:

#1 Pitch effects
    #2 Performance Mode
    #3 Play rigs directly from usb stick (without import)

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• Kensington Lock on the back of the toaster.
    ..sorry. Maybe this is not the best for the first post ;(
    In about two weeks i will get the toaster. :D

Welcome Janus! Is there, when you look at the back panel on the extreme left.

Edit: the white as well.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff