Which features would you like to be added next?

• Welcome Janus! Is there, when you look at the back panel on the extreme left.

Edit: the white as well.

Great - didn't noticed the Kensington Lock up to now.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• Selectable midi map configurations. (For swapping between programmable and non programmable midi controllers)

I'm under no illusion that this would be high on the wishlist of the majority of users, but it would help me out!

I use a Rocktron Midiraider live, and a Tech 21 Midi Mouse at home and at jams. The midiraider is awesome and does almost everything under the sun, but not exactly compact, requires a power adaptor wall wart, and weighs quite a bit.

The midimoose is basic (2 sequential up/down midi # footswitches, with a 3rd "engage" footswitch), but very small (fits in back of kemper toaster with the midi cable), does not need a power supply (9v batt) and weighs next to nothing. Perfect for jams when all I'm taking is a guitar softcase and the kemper.

I'd love to be able to make and save a "midi map profile" simmilar to how you can adjust, name and save input clean/dist sensitivity settings for guitars with different output pickups.

Using the Tech 21 Midimouse with the midimap for the Rocktron is just painful as my midi numbering is setup to be logical for the 16 button midiraider..

I dont expect it to be high on Mr Kempers priority list.. but if dont ask, you rarely recieve!

Thanks! :thumbup:

I dont expect it to be high on Mr Kempers priority list.. but if dont ask, you rarely recieve!

For what it's worth, I did ask, with very specific recommendations concerning PC messages, etc. (I'm a MIDI Moose owner myself.) Christoph very specifically said, "no". :huh:

That's Kemper's prerogative, of course, but it's also a segue into the feature I'd like to see next: the proposed foot controller*, or at least an official update on the ETA.

*Of course, that's hardware. I also contributed to the survey re: firmware features.

• just one more feature, not on your list :
    - even more natural sound

:D

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• For what it's worth, I did ask, with very specific recommendations concerning PC messages, etc. (I'm a MIDI Moose owner myself.) Christoph very specifically said, "no". :huh:

That's Kemper's prerogative, of course, but it's also a segue into the feature I'd like to see next: the proposed foot controller*, or at least an official update on the ETA.

*Of course, that's hardware. I also contributed to the survey re: firmware features.

Nrpn documentation has been released....for download on the main site.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Nrpn documentation has been released....for download on the main site.

All well and good, but it answers a fundamentally different question, i.e. how to configure controllers to work with the essentially fixed KPA protocol, vs. being able to configure the KPA to work with pedals whose output is fixed or limited in some regard.

• The highest ranking feature request is already there for us to enjoy.
    The second most wanted request is almost there, being demoed at Musikmesse.
    That's great and it looks like this poll has had some influence ... or at least some crystal ball capabilities. :)

Have you already voted for your most important feature improvements on the first page of this thread? ;)

• I would like to have the possibility to control parameters like Delay Mix or other Effect parameters with pedal of my MIDI Board. 8)

Hi, since 1.5.0 update:

new MIDI Control Change numbers can be controlled via expression pedal:

#68 Delay Mix
    #69 Delay Feedback
    #70 Reverb Mix
    #71 Reverb Time
    #72 Gain

-Olli

• Very intrigued by the talk of a looper being included with the (yet to be released) foot controller. Currently loving the pitch effects which blow away my Eventide and allow me to say goodnight to my Whammy pedal as well. :thumbup:

• Currently loving the pitch effects which blow away my Eventide

I've been looking at the pitchfactor for a while now. Interested to hear how the Kemper features stack up. Apart from the custom scales (very welcome) I don't see anything that the PF can't do... interested in hearing your observations!

Oh and...

arpeggiator please

Now this would be extremely nice... ala some sort of step sequencer. Would love this but can't see it happening...

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs