Which features would you like to be added next?

• This is a simple wish: Wouldn't it be great if the switches with which you browse through rigs, presets etc. were "continous" meaning that if you keep the knob pressed down, it would let you browse through the rigs list or preset list without pressing every time for each movement? It could help the knobs and the browse knob live a long - maybe much longer life.

• If the solution to that would be in software, perhaps it would be simple. If the solution would require a hardware change to be made in new Kempers, it would be a good plan to wait until the next gen product is released. Otherwise, imagine all the complaints about killing the resale value of "non-parameter value scrolling" Kempers.

Unless, of course, some celebrity guitarist claims the old switches sounded better.

How bout more high quality vintage Fender profiles.

There are a lot of vintage Fender profiles available - check out my homepage and the one from Andy.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• Agree, the Deluxe from Armin and the Vibrolux from Andy are top class. BTW, the Twin from the factory presets are very good, what's wrong with them?

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• USB Digital out to PC at the internal processing bit rate. I prefer 192k/24bit, 176.4k/24bit, or 96k/24bit.

found this:
    9. Can you talk about what’s under the hood (processors, speeds, sampling rate, A/D conversion etc)?
    The main DSP is a Freescale DSP (formerly Motorola) running at an equivalent of 400 MHz speed. The code consists of tens of thousands of lines of pure assembler code. The global sampling rate is 44.1 kHz, while the internal sampling rate is partially much higher. The algorithm for the tube simulation runs on more than 700 kHz sampling rate (!).

source: http://www.guitar-muse.com/kemper-profiling-amp-2949-2949

If I read that right, it looks like 44.1 out is what would be available.

550 chords sorted into 128 equivalent sets for 10, 9, 8, 7, and 6 string guitar in normal, P4, whole step down, and drop tuning, and every scale there is arranged by mode:
    http://www.kneelie.com/guitar/

Edited 3 times, last by kneelie ().

• I answered undo/redo because currently I mostly would like to have a simple solution for undoing some change. For example: I load a rig and then alter a bass parameter on EQ. Then I like to undo it, so I have to turn the knob exactly back to where it was. A push on undo button to do that would be very handy I know that reloading the whole rig would de the same in this case but if I alter, lets say bass, middle and then treble and would like to undo only the treble, reloading the rig would cause all the modification to be lost.

• Skip the talk box - this is a really great idea someone else suggested awhile ago, but it isn't on the main list:

Quote:
    It might be possible to stitch a number of profiles to one single profile in such a way that it would add a new parameter for morphing thru this new dimension. I could think of profiles that represent the amp with a different mic angle, mic distance, different temperatures, etc.

• 1. Main Cab Off button in Master out section.. just like Monitor Cab Off, it is a must for running stereo setup at rehearsal and not fucking up all your rigs when saving.
    2. Spdif slave mode
    3. redo/undo
    4. Preform mode
    5. KFC

not in any specific order. :D

Edited once, last by Gibson ().

• Cool feature would be:
    Loop AFTER delay/reverb. I often just plug my laptop into the KPAs loop to play with some playalongs... but playalongs with delay and reverb.... sucks :D

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar

• Cool feature would be:
    Loop AFTER delay/reverb. I often just plug my laptop into the KPAs loop to play with some playalongs... but playalongs with delay and reverb.... sucks :D

Connect the laptop to return and alt input and raise the volume from Master/Alt Input

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Then I don't need the Loop? That would be great... have to check that out, thanks :)

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar

• Cool feature would be:

Same here. You can use the auxiliary input to avoid this.
    Unfortunatly it is stereo and there is no mono switch option so you will have to build a specific stereo mini jack -to-> 2x 1/4 TS jack cable.