Which features would you like to be added next?

• I want to be able to re-order the fx chain. For example being able to put a wah at the end of the chain. Possibly a way to run parallel. Definitely not limits on the number of delays or reverbs you can use at once within reason.

Lastly, I don't understand why you have all these menus in the kemper with different effects and whatnot. I mean I should say, I like that but I think it would be great for some people to have a mode where you don't. Why?? Because what I'd like to see is where you can mix distortion stomp box algorithm with a pitch shifting octave up algorithm for instance and save them into one effect slot. You essentially could make tons of really cool unique pedals. You could make a pitch delay when you combine a pitch into the delay algorithm, or if there was a swell effect you could combine it with a reverse and have reverse reverb.

But to start, I'd like to see a way to reorder the chain of effects slots.

• I want to be able to re-order the fx chain. For example being able to put a wah at the end of the chain. Possibly a way to run parallel. Definitely not limits on the number of delays or reverbs you can use at once within reason.

But to start, I'd like to see a way to reorder the chain of effects slots.

You can do this already: press and hold STOMPS, select stomp slot, press move effect.

• You can do this already: press and hold STOMPS, select stomp slot, press move effect.

You can do this already: press and hold STOMPS, select stomp slot, press move effect.

Alright I did the Stomps trick and that works for the stomps section. But what about if I wanted the fx from the EFFECTS section moved? For example, I don't like that you have to have reverb last and you have to have delay 2nd to last always....

• But to start, I'd like to see a way to reorder the chain of effects slots.

Alright I did the Stomps trick and that works for the stomps section. But what about if I wanted the fx from the EFFECTS section moved? For example, I don't like that you have to have reverb last and you have to have delay 2nd to last always....

Check out the Del+Rev Balance parameter. A look into the manual will give you info about its concept.

• old post, I know.

Another thing that bothered me in the low and high cab shift (especially on higher settings) was what to my ears sounded like a resonance peak that was somewhat artificial sounding.

when was the last time you changed the size of your guitar cabinet (or any other speaker for that matter)?
    when was the last time you did this in real time while playing through it?

what you call artificial sounding, is something that is simply not possible in the real world (although something might show up in NAMM Oddities in the next couple of years and prove me wrong) ;) so how do you know what it sounds like?

changing the size pretty much means changing the resonant frequency (frequencies), so what you are hearing is what would happen if this could actually be done in real life.

It's one of those things where the Profiler goes beyond what is possible with traditional equipment.
    Embrace it, or not, your choice. :)

• removed the new added features in OS 2.3.x
    -EQ pre/post
    -additional room effect

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• removed the new added features in OS 2.3.x
    -EQ pre/post
    -additional room effect

Thanks for the clean-up Armin :)

One thought..... isn't it the case that CK has stated that the Kemper as an interface can't happen and that 48KHz SPDIF isn't going to happen?

I know a lot of people want them but, if it's already been stated that it's not going to happen, it makes the poll less accurate and maybe it would make sense to remove them? Just a thought. I'll put on my flame proof suit now :whistling:

I also wonder if playing the rigs direct from USB is important to quite so many people now rig manager is here? I'm sure it's still important for some but for me I've changed my vote on that as Rig Manager means I'm not worried about that any more. I'm probably not alone :)

• I've seen the quotes where CK said there were technical reasons other sample rates were not workable. And the one where he said he does not intend to make the KPA function as a USB interface - whether technically possible or not. I agree to remove them.

• I think these feature requests should stay there, even if they aren't technically possible in the current (first) Profiler incarnation. Some of these might (or might not) be considered for future versions of the Profiler. Not a bad thing to keep showing the interest in specific features.

What I would remove though: The current top request "Play Rigs directly from USB Stick (without import)". I think this feature request is obsolete now that we have the RigManager and it's Preview over USB functionality.

• My usb stick is smaler then my PC ;)

And I hate to use a PC in addition to KPA just to browse thru profiles on my stick.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

• The votes can be updated by each user.

I've created more then 2000 profiles and would love to be able to have them with me - on my usb stick.

But a great spring reverb would be higher on my wishlist.

• would love to have longer delay times 3 seconds? right now the limit is just over 1 second fine for most stuff , but if you want to echo a phrase no good
    ,and possibly more delay selections like ping pong