Which features would you like to be added next?

• Hi. I don't know if anyone mentioned it before. How about the possibility of harwireing the "space" feature. I know it it already linked to the headphones output, but i rarely use it. My KPA goes to the sound card (via direct output) and so are the headphones and I really like the "amp-in-the-room" sound. For now, I have to turn it on for every rig i load.

Thanks,
    Catalin

• Hi. I don't know if anyone mentioned it before. How about the possibility of harwireing the "space" feature. I know it it already linked to the headphones output, but i rarely use it. My KPA goes to the sound card (via direct output) and so are the headphones and I really like the "amp-in-the-room" sound. For now, I have to turn it on for every rig i load.

Thanks,
    Catalin

you could simply lock it - that's what the feature is for ;)

hth

Thanks,
    Catalin

There's the global space parameter in the output section as well

• What I miss with the Kemper Remote is a feature from my Digitech control 2 (and GSP1101)... switch between two presets by just pressing 1 button.

So when I am on preset 1 and press switch 2 to go to preset 2, I want to press switch 2 again to go back to the previous preset. This is especially handy when I'm singing and don't want to look down when switching. This way I can keep my foot over the button before I switch back. I think it's called the "bounce back" feature on the Digitech.

• you can get the effects of a master volume control with the Power Sagging and Tube Shape parameters - regardless of volume - and much easier to handle.

can get that effect in many ways, but i would like the MASTERVOLUME knob to akt like a mastervolume on a tube amp :) that was my wish!! :) but most of all a good dely and reverb

• can get that effect in many ways, but i would like the MASTERVOLUME knob to akt like a mastervolume on a tube amp :) that was my wish!! :) but most of all a good dely and reverb

I'm not sure you really want this. The Master volume on the kemper is not intend to change your tone but to send a certain volume level to FOH or monitor. See it more as an output control which has to be transparent.

+1 for delays and reverb thought! :)

• the only thing i really miss is a desktop profile editor

man, it´s incredible how long this machine has been around with a really high price tag and still has no official desktop editor

i think it should be high priority. A lot of people do everything in the pc/mac these days and controlling everything there would be really more comfortable

i love my toaster <3

• More pedal emulations and effects.

More dirt pedal emulations : Klon, Ocd, Fulldrive, Tube driver, Russian big muff, Zvex stuff, Xotic stuff...

More delay an reverb effects : Memory Man emulation, Echoplex ep3 ,reverse delay/reverb ,Spring reverb...

edit : forgot the reverse effect

• Give us some editing software for our desktops. I'm completely stunned that there is nothing from Kemper yet. This should be the highest priority.
    Im finding I'm spending more time learning the technology than playing. Give us some editing software that takes away the time consuming programming required. Make it as easy as possible to dial in the tone.

• Maybe it's stupid but I'd like to have the possibility to mix two profiles in parallel. Then I'd like a higher quality on the reverb and delay effects

While I would like this too, CK has stated the DSP in the Kemper isn't powerful enough to run two profiles side by side. Maybe for Kemper 2.0, but you probably won't see this on this iteration. I'd love to mix a Morgan and a Vox, or a Matchless and an Orange, but, eh.

+1 on the reverb and delay though.

Guitars: Parker Fly Mojo Flame, Ibanez RG7620 7-string, Legator Ninja 8-string, Fender Strat & Tele, Breedlove Pro C25
    Pedalboard: Templeboards Trio 43, Mission VM-1, Morley Bad Horsie, RJM Mini Effect Gizmo, 6 Degrees FX Sally Drive, Foxpedals The City, Addrock Ol' Yeller, RJM MMGT/22, Mission RJM EP-1, Strymon Timeline + BigSky
    Stack: Furman PL-Plus C, Kemper Rack