Which features would you like to be added next?

• other than a second delay (doesn't have to be at the same time) and the ability to put the delays where you want....how about making the remote fully assignable? Say we only want 2 rigs but want to be able to turn 7 effects on/off? Assign the rigs/profiles to switch 1 and 2...and have switches 3, 4 and 5 be effect switches to go with the 4 effect switches in the upper row? You could then have 2 main tones but be able to bring in a phaser, chorus, delay, reverb, tremolo, or whatever at the click of one of the other switches on the remote. You could still set a couple up to turn 2 on at once or toggle too. No extra footswitches or pedals needed...everything is on board. Flexibility!

• other than a second delay (doesn't have to be at the same time) and the ability to put the delays where you want....how about making the remote fully assignable? Say we only want 2 rigs but want to be able to turn 7 effects on/off? Assign the rigs/profiles to switch 1 and 2...and have switches 3, 4 and 5 be effect switches to go with the 4 effect switches in the upper row? You could then have 2 main tones but be able to bring in a phaser, chorus, delay, reverb, tremolo, or whatever at the click of one of the other switches on the remote. You could still set a couple up to turn 2 on at once or toggle too. No extra footswitches or pedals needed...everything is on board. Flexibility!

I like that! +1!

• An FX Summed Stereo -> Mono Loop, available in the stomps section.

Use case: I run a Timeline and a BigSky in my FX Loop, in stereo, typically in the X or Mod slot. It works great when I keep it there. It, however, will not work in the stomp section (pre-stack) because there is no stereo to mono summing available for those. I end up getting the left side of the signal, which doesn't work on pedals that, when two inputs are connected, automatically switches to stereo.

This could work exactly like the FX mono loop, except it takes both the return and the alternate input and sums them down to mono. From a development standpoint, this would just basically be the exact same code as the Stereo FX Loop, except instead of panning the inputs left and right, mix them in right down the center with the mix parameter.

Guitars: Parker Fly Mojo Flame, Ibanez RG7620 7-string, Legator Ninja 8-string, Fender Strat & Tele, Breedlove Pro C25
    Pedalboard: Templeboards Trio 43, Mission VM-1, Morley Bad Horsie, RJM Mini Effect Gizmo, 6 Degrees FX Sally Drive, Foxpedals The City, Addrock Ol' Yeller, RJM MMGT/22, Mission RJM EP-1, Strymon Timeline + BigSky
    Stack: Furman PL-Plus C, Kemper Rack

• The option would be more used and we can search for bands or songs in the rig-exchange.
    When i need an "Eruption - Van Halen" Rig, then i can look for it.

ESP Eclipse Black Distressed | Schecter S-1 "Zacky V Blade" | LTD EC 1000 | Kemper Stage |

EVH Frankenstrat | Fender Strat

• Right now you can put any this information in Rig tag "Comment" and it's searchable

I know this "tag"-option, but that's not the idea. Who uses the "comment" option for that? Not many...
    Check out JamVox-online, that works great with the "Song", "Album", "Guitarist" - options.
    And i think it's no big thing to add this option(s).

ESP Eclipse Black Distressed | Schecter S-1 "Zacky V Blade" | LTD EC 1000 | Kemper Stage |

EVH Frankenstrat | Fender Strat

• I know this "tag"-option, but that's not the idea. Who uses the "comment" option for that? Not many...
    Check out JamVox-online, that works great with the "Song", "Album", "Guitarist" - options.
    And i think it's no big thing to add this option(s).

your request is more about consistent/thorough tagging, than a new feature. ;)
    I seriously doubt new tags would improve that. If the info isn't being added now, with multiple obvious choices already available (rig name, rig comment), new tags won't change that.

• I posted this on another thread, but it probably belongs here.
    If possible, it would be very nice if the pedal inputs, on the Kemper, could have a momentary switch assigned to instant pitch change intervals.

• The 4 Mission (Expression) pedals that can be used on Fractal MFC-101 are done right. In the Editor, they have what is known as "auto engage" where you can set a percentage of travel from heel down (off) and moving forward to a percentage of travel (5%, 10%, etc etc) before the effect engages, and a graphical slope setting on the editor for the way the pedal moves from minimum to maximum (toe down), and this can be set for almost any stomp including rotary speeds from slow to fast, depth of the modulation or echo's, and of course the wah with added choices of many different wah pedals. Yes I know that the Kemper remote has heel off on the remote (I own it and like it too) for shutting off the wah and it works well, but it would be great to also have a slope settings and percentage settings for every stomp to engage at a % using expression pedals with the Kemper remote, like the Axe FX IIXL+.

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

Edited 3 times, last by spikey ().