Which features would you like to be added next?

• O

Oddly enough this does not always work on mine, though it used to in earlier firmware versions. But Paults' suggestion of hitting "Rig", then "Favorite" always works.

It works for me (pressing the RIG button), but "This rig is one of your favorites now" confirmation message just appears for to small amount of time, I had to check it few times what was the message :)

And I don't know if it was in earlier operating systems, but setting rig to favorite takes "long" time. If you press RIG and check the "Favorite" option, then Kemper "thinks" for a moment and checks/unchecks the "Favorite" option, it's much slower than checking other options.

What I have found out - setting the Rig as "Favorite" takes the same amount of time as pressing STORE and "Replace" or "Rename". I believe these two options erase/delete existing rig from flash and then write this one which is currently in memory.

The STORE "Stores As" option is quicker than STORE and "Replace" or "Rename" and setting rig for "Favorite", because it just saves the rig from memory to flash. It doesn't erase anything. So it means that the "Favorite" option is being saved to rig itself, what seems obvious...

On the other side, we have this "Favorites" rigs that is being invoked by soft button most left on over the LCD and it takes "no time" to invoke list of these "Favorites" no matter how many rigs we have there, so there is like a list of rigs that are "Favorites". I wonder why it can't be done that setting rig to Favorite is just updating "the list" not the rig itself... I wonder about technical solution there....

• It would be really cool if you could assign midi out comands i.e. from expression pedals attached profiler remote. so that you could control external fx connected to profiler off of one pedal board.. Also it would be uber cool if you could attach sys exe within rigs, so that settings to external fx in loop could be sent when changing rigs... :thumbup:

• I really, really want to have a possibility to control sound parameters via
    expression pedal via 'Profiler REMOTE'. (saved Rig by Rig)

PLEASE implement such controllers in firmware soon.

There shall be at least 4 'parameter controllers' per Rig.
    There shall be at least the following parameters for each 'parameter-controller'
    (inspired by BOSS GT-3)

- Source: choose an expression pedal/Switch1..6 OR an effect-button (I-IIII)
    - Destination: choose one of ALL Kemper Parameters (EQ on/off, Volume, ReverbLevel, ReverbMix, RotarySpeed, etc.)
    - Min: Parameter-Value, when pedal is in HEEL position (when switch/effect-button is OFF)
    - Max: Parameter-Value, when pedal is in TOE position (when switch/effect-button is ON)

• As much as I would love for some more options when it comes to overdrives, and knowing that delays and reverbs are on the way, I really want:

- A Mac/PC editor (a real one, not RM, and one that will work over USB, not MIDI - sorry Toaster). iOS and Android would be nice too, but I'll settle for a desktop app.
    - Some really weird effects. For an example, see Earthquaker's Rainbow Machine. It's totally not practical, but it'd be a boatload of fun to mess with.

Guitars: Parker Fly Mojo Flame, Ibanez RG7620 7-string, Legator Ninja 8-string, Fender Strat & Tele, Breedlove Pro C25
    Pedalboard: Templeboards Trio 43, Mission VM-1, Morley Bad Horsie, RJM Mini Effect Gizmo, 6 Degrees FX Sally Drive, Foxpedals The City, Addrock Ol' Yeller, RJM MMGT/22, Mission RJM EP-1, Strymon Timeline + BigSky
    Stack: Furman PL-Plus C, Kemper Rack

• How is the SY-300 btw?

Its an interesting gear if you like such kind of effects.
    The price is about 3 times of Mel9 but has more possibilities.

check out.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Option to select "Space" effect on S/PDIF output - like the "Headphone space" option..

I am mainly using the "space" effect when working with my Kemper using headphones.The "space" effekt is really nice this way.
    But I am not using the headphone connection on the front of my Kemper.
    I have the Kemper connected to my Focusrite 18i6 soundcard using the S/PDIF connector, when working with Reaper on my PC.
    I then have my headphones connected to the Focusrite in order to hear all from Reaper.In order to use the "Space" effect in this configuration,
    I have to switch it on globally (tickmark off in "headphone space" in system menu).

When I then use my Kemper on stage I have to switch it of - the space effect does not have a nice effect when using it amplified (IMO)..
    It would be nice to have an additional option to be able to switch it on for the S/PDIF alone - just like ticking the "Headphone space" option in system menu.

Just an idea..

Otherwise I love my Kemper.

/Carsten

• Dunno If you guys mentioned these:

1- A metronome would be cool.
    2- Another Tuner graphic.
    3- Different tuning for the Tuner (for alt tunings)
    4- More LED options for the remote ( I still find the 5 green main LEDs confusing, would be cool to have the option to change colour or even turn the light off when not in use.
    5- A Visual Rig exchange to the rigs we have. Maybe in the description box the profiler can add images to the gear profiled / settings.

• Sorry - can't update the list anymore - don't know why - maybe a problem with the forum software.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• Can't ever hurt to have LFO possibilities.
    I'm intending on plugging a rhodes into the kemper to play around.
    Would be nice to have access to traditional synth effects.

I'm not sure I understand:
    a Rhodes is not a Synthesizer and what could be considered traditional effects for a Rhodes (tremolo, overdrive, phaser), is already included in the Profiler.
    so are 'classic' synth fx: lowpass and highpass filters, ringmodulation, even a frequency shifter.