Which features would you like to be added next?

• Quoted from "lightbox"
    Quoted from "ckemper"
    USB audio is not planned, as this would require the KPA to be the sole audio interface for your DAW. Remember: You can only use one audio interface on your daw without hassle. And we assume that you all own a more appropriate audio interface.

This is not true with respect to Garageband and Logic Express 9.

Yes! Mac OS allows audio interfaces aggregation so you see them as one audio interface with multiple inputs and outputs inside Logic or Garageband. And, without aggregating devices, you can use different audio interfaces for input and output in Logic.

Well... Apogee Duet (the first model) cannot be part of an aggregation because Apogee decided so.

• +1, A completely transparent overdrive pedal like a "Timmy" would be a nice addition. It's very different from a Tubescreamer.
    It can go from zero gain to extremely small amounts of smoth gain in small increments without any rough grain edges and with good eq control.

• +1, A completely transparent overdrive pedal like a "Timmy" would be a nice addition. It's very different from a Tubescreamer.
    It can go from zero gain to extremely small amounts of smoth gain in small increments without any rough grain edges and with good eq control.

Yes, it's open and clear sounding and does not color the sound like a TS or a distortion does.

• I connected an expression pedal for the first time today.

I was surprised that you have to globally assign it to either volume, wah or pitch. Is that right?

It really needs to be saved as part of a rig as to what it does - ability to tweak any parameter (and multiple parameters) on a rig-by-rig basis would make sense. I don't really want to have to connect a midi board to do this.....

• I connected an expression pedal for the first time today.

I was surprised that you have to globally assign it to either volume, wah or pitch. Is that right?

It really needs to be saved as part of a rig as to what it does - ability to tweak any parameter (and multiple parameters) on a rig-by-rig basis would make sense. I don't really want to have to connect a midi board to do this.....

Yep, hence my request:

Please add "Expression pedal assignable to any parameter on a rig-by-rig basis" to the list of feature requests.

• Man, I guess I'm in the minority but lower gain stomps would be a blessing. That's where I live. It's always easy to add more gain but not easy to get the lower gain settings.
    I'd love to see more pedals in fact.

You're not alone, and I've suggested more than once that more stompboxes be added, especially with lower gain ranges and options for more or less "grittiness" (which in physical pedals is achieved by using diodes with a higher voltage threshold in the opamp negative feedback loop like the Keeley mods for the TS for instance), asymmetrical clipping which is one of the main differences between TS and OD1 circuits, as well as more tone shaping options in the stompboxes themselves like the ability to choose how much bass cut will be done by the pedal. Judging by the responses I've got from the Kemper team it seems they don't think adding such stompboxes would be very useful to a lot of users, which is unfortunate IMO because I think the KPA would greatly benefit from at least one more TS style and one Fuzz style stompboxes, but with enough parameters to cover a lot of ground.

• You're not alone, and I've suggested more than once that more stompboxes be added, especially with lower gain ranges and options for more or less "grittiness" (which in physical pedals is achieved by using diodes with a higher voltage threshold in the opamp negative feedback loop like the Keeley mods for the TS for instance), asymmetrical clipping which is one of the main differences between TS and OD1 circuits, as well as more tone shaping options in the stompboxes themselves like the ability to choose how much bass cut will be done by the pedal. Judging by the responses I've got from the Kemper team it seems they don't think adding such stompboxes would be very useful to a lot of users, which is unfortunate IMO because I think the KPA would greatly benefit from at least one more TS style and one Fuzz style stompboxes, but with enough parameters to cover a lot of ground.

+1 I agree.
    Maybe they will at one point. I sure hope so.
    Guess I could add my Timmy pedal in front of the amp but that defeats some of the purpose I got the Kemper for in the first place.

• Yes if that is possible eventually dual profiles would rule...

I'm not sure if there is enough dsp for that.
    If there isn't , maybe just a dual cab feature would be interesting, I mean one cab in the left channel , another cab in the right channel, slightly delayed.
    That could make some awesome stereo effects.

• I would like to see a version of Boss SL-20 slicer effect in Kemper. It would be great to have a pattern tremolo, where you can program the pattern, or select ready made patterns.

In addition, I hope in the future the delay and reverb blocks would not be locked. I would like to move them freely on the signal chain. For me the effect routing is something, were KPA is really way behind compared to KPA.