Different "Favourite" folders

• Hi!

Any chance we could have different user specified "Favourites" folders, so we could select a specific folder that we want to add a rig to when adding it as a Favourite?

It would be nice to have a separate "Favourites" section for different types of sounds, eg, "Favourite Hi-Gain", "Favourite Clean", "Favourite Blues", "Favourite Metal", etc etc...

Thanks
    -DD

• I've liked this idea for a while. Seems like one of the more achievable requests compared to some others.The forthcoming performance mode wouldn't do this i think and the editor/librarian sounds like a way off...
    In summary I believe the expression I'm looking for is ...
    +1

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs

• Maybe I'm off on this, but it sure sounds to me like something a librarian would do - managing all your rigs by grouping them in different ways ...

edit: not just rigs, but all the various entities that can be saved.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Nope, as ever you are spot on it. It's just that the Librarian sounds a way off and this *sounds like* something that might be more easily implemented and help out in the short term. Even a few custom folders could be useful e.g Lunatic leads, Environmental noise disorder crunches, industrial chainsaw chugging. You know, the usual daily requirements... :P

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs