Zoom G3 models

• Since I profiled them figured I might as well post them on the exchange. Uploaded several amp models from the Zoom G3 unit, all starting with the name of ZOOM G3. Sure these might not be on the top of everyone's must download list but some of them still sound really good once you start switching the cabinets. I was really impressed with the Two Rock model using the Tills Mixed Cabs.

Models uploaded are:

Two Rock - Two Rock Emerald 50
    BG Crunch - Mesa Boogie MKIII
    BG Drive - Dual Rectifier Red Channel
    CarDrive - Carr Mercury
    DZ Drive - Diezel Herbert
    MS 1959 - Marshall 1959 Plexi
    MS Crunch - Marshall 1959 crunch sound per the Zoom G3 website's description
    Orange - Called Tangerine on the G3 based on Orange Graphic 120
    Revo - Krank Revolution 1 Plus

• Thanks for your work, but imo the Zoom G3 ist a digital nightmare for a true guitar sound (bought it and sent it back after two days).
    There so much fine real stuff in the rig exchange ...

• Thanks for your work, but imo the Zoom G3 ist a digital nightmare for a true guitar sound (bought it and sent it back after two days).
    There so much fine real stuff in the rig exchange ...

I tend to agree....it's like a copy of a copy of a copy. Perhaps we need to have the community establish some guidelines for posting rigs? I'm looking for real amps that have been profiled.

• I tend to agree....it's like a copy of a copy of a copy. Perhaps we need to have the community establish some guidelines for posting rigs? I'm looking for real amps that have been profiled.

the rigs have clearly been labeled "Zoom G3"
    if you don't want them, just ignore them. there are literally thousands of profiles of real amps in the exchange.

as long as profiles from modelers, hard- or software, are clearly identified as what they are, there is no problem.
    on the contrary, some distortion sounds from modelers are so different from what we are used to from tube amps (intentionally or not), you'd have a hard time replicating and profiling them with 'real' amps.

and you never know, maybe someone will make some nice music with these odd sounds ("Revolution" 2 mixer channels in series(?), "Spirit in the Sky" odd preamp in the guitar, Tom Waits - who knows..., NIN - Nord Modular etc...)

• Yeah these are not for everyone but I thought it would be interesting to put them up. Some people might find them useful or maybe even get a laugh out of them since they probably won't sound like a real tube amp. But to each their own, more tones at our disposal should always be a good thing.

• Yeah these are not for everyone but I thought it would be interesting to put them up. Some people might find them useful or maybe even get a laugh out of them since they probably won't sound like a real tube amp. But to each their own, more tones at our disposal should always be a good thing.

I see where you are coming from. No worries and no issue. Like you said...more fun.

:)