Technical Question- Switching rigs/effects live

• I am really hoping to acquire the KPA soon. Still working on selling my diezel einstein and some other gear to foot the bill. I have been reading threads and manuals for about 2 weeks to get a good grasp of the functionality of this amazing amp. So here is my question for playing live shows:

When switching rigs with either 'to be released' kfc or other floor controller is it possible to switch the effects at the same time as well. For Instance, if I am running a fender clean tone with compression, delay, and reverb in the verse and then need to switch to a bogner crunch with noisegate and phaser is this possible to do with the click of one "rig" button?

I've been reading about the kfc and i know you can turn effects on and off individually but i am wondering if you can assign different effects to different rigs and have them switch immediately when changing rigs (and then from their have the ability to switch them on and off). Hope I'm making sense.

Thanks in advance for any help with this. I love that there is forum to be able to go to with questions that can be answered by knowledgeable users.

• you would need a stereo switch for the rig up/down
    start with the nice clean fender,one click up to the next rig saved as your bogner. you need to switch DOWN again to get the fender back. so need the stereo switch, not mono :)

• You can also use any midi board which can send program change or control change messages,
    PC's are for switching rigs, including all fx used in the setting, CC's can switch stomps on and off.

• link:Most simple foot switch for KPA

(((hi

"rename" or "store as ..." your fav. rigs to :

01 Clean ...

02 Mid Gain ...

03 Crunch ...

04 Lead ...

(something like this)

so they are side by side in the rig-list

use a dual foot switch (momentary switch like "Boss FS-6")(or 2 simple
    momentary switches in an stereo jack like "Lead Foot LFD-10") to the
    "switche/pedal input 2"

and press system / systemsettings / page 4/8 / pedal 2 / -> select "Rig up/down

thats it

:thumbup:)))